Meet the Proto-X. Not only is it the world's smallest drone, it's also one of the world's lightest multi-rotor helis!
The 1.8" x 1.8" Proto-X is tiny, ideal for indoor flying - and it weighs only four-tenths of an ounce. Bright, built-in LEDs make it easy to see the Proto-X in low-light conditions.
A 2.4GHz radio not only allows for interference-free flight - it makes it easy for multiple Proto-X helis to fly at once. A 3.7V 100mAh LiPo battery, USB charge cord and spare rotor blades are also included in the ready-to-fly package. All you need to add are two "AAA" batteries!
- Plastic body with window and trim detail
- LED light indicates front and back of the heli, and also helps in low light flying
- 4-channel 2.4GHz Radio with digital trims
- Six axis gyro with an "Auto Upright System" that self-corrects the quadcopter regardless of the direction that it's launched
- Four micro motors
- 100mAh 3.7V LiPo battery
- USB charge cord
- One-piece PCB frame
- Dimensions: 1.8" x 1.8" (45 x 45mm)
- Weight: 0.40oz (11.5g)
Physically damaged product will not be accepted for return under any circumstances . No exceptions.