Pressure cookers are gaining momentum as the new healthy, time-saving, and energy-saving way to prepare food. While not a new method, the technology has certainly been transformed over the years to be easier and safer than ever. This two-cooker set allows you to save up to 70 percent of the time and energy traditionally used in cooking rice, meat, and vegetables. One pressure lid fits both cookers in the set. The 4-quart pressure cooker doubles as a saucepan, when used with the included glass lid, while the 8-quart cooker holds the handy basket insert, with its legs and handle, great for draining pasta or steaming vegetables. Fagor constructs the cookers of 18/10 stainless steel, the handles of black heat-resistant plastic, and the lid of tempered glass. A safety-lock handle, visual pressure indicator, and automatic pressure release setting ensure the lid won't come off unintentionally. The dial format of the spring-type mechanism means you can change the setting without changing valves. A recipe book is included, and all parts except the pressure lid are dishwasher-safe.
Founded in Spain, Fagor manufactures home appliances and cookware with a "green" focus on environmentally-sound working conditions for employees and energy efficiency for consumers. In Europe, Fagor holds environmental stewardship awards, and in the U.S. is a participant in the Energy Star program, a government-backed program to help protect the environment. Join the green revolution and try a pressure cooker today.
- 4- and 8-quart pressure cookers; Duo pressure cooker lid; glass lid that fits both pots; steamer/pasta insert
- 18/10 stainless-steel cooker with ergonomic black handles and tempered glass lid
- Spring-type mechanism in dial format; change setting without changing valves
- Automatic pressure release position; visual pressure indicator; safety-lock handle
- Dishwasher-safe; recipe book included; great way to save energy and cook healthily