The FiiO Kunlun E18 is a groundbreaking product, a professional grade high end portable headphone amplifier and USB DAC that turns any compatible Android smartphone devices into a pure digital audio source. Its Tenor TE7022 USB audio streaming controller supports many of today's OTG-capable Android smartphones such as the Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/Note 2, HTC One, and Sony L36H. The E18 bypasses the smartphone's inferior audio circuitry and delivers reference quality audio by performing the digital-to-analog conversion via a Burr Brown PCM1798 DAC, and driving its audio outputs with OPA1642 and LMH6643 OP amps.
NOTE: Not all Android devices are compatible. Check to ensure your Android device supports USB OTG and USB digital audio output. Android USB audio soft driver may be required for some devices.
The E18 unshackles high end DAC capabilities from the confines of a desk. Store your high quality digital audio files on a compatible Android smartphone and be confident that it will be rendered faithfully by the E18 with all the impact, dynamics, and transparency previously only possible with an expensive desktop system. Of course the E18 can also be used with a laptop computer or even a desktop should the need arise, supporting 24-bit high definition audio at upto 96kHz.
Designed to be both powerful and convenient, the E18 packs a large 3500mAh battery for up to 12 hours of combined DAC/amp usage, or up to 25 hours as amp-only. With the flip of a switch, the E18 can also be used to charge an Android smartphone with its own battery.
- Performs reference quality digital-to-analog audio conversion for music played via compatible Android smartphones
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/Note2, HTC One, and other Android devices with USB OTG and USB digital audio output capabilities
- Also works with laptop and desktop computers at up to 24-Bit and 96kHz bitrate high definition audio
- High-end op-amp audio output circuitry with ultra low distortion and noise.
- Large 3500mAh battery for up to 25 hours of use as an amp-only, or up to 12 hours as DAC+amp. Charges in 4 hours with optional 2A USB adapter.
- USB Audio: 32/44.1/48/96kHz, 16/24-Bit
- Power Output: >300mW @32Ohm
- Headphone Imp.:16~150Ohm recommended
- THD: <0.005% @1kHz/32Ohm106dB (A)
- Frequency Resp.:20Hz~20kHz +/-0.2dB
- Battery Life: >12h (DAC+amp), >25h (amp)
- Charge Time: 4Hr with 2A USB charger
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 2.6" x 0.56"
- Weight: 5.7Oz