CONDITION: WORKS, BUT MIGHT BE/HAVE DENT, SCRATCHES OR MISSING/BROKEN PIECES
***NO RETURNS, FINAL SALE***
A Tough Companion For all Seaons - 4 Way Protections*
- Waterproof to 20ft (6m)
- Shockproof to 5ft (1.5m)
- Freezeproof to 14?F (-10?C)
Waterproof:IPX8(up to 6.0m, within 120min.)
Anti-shock:Method;MIL-STD-810F-516.5 Fuji's standard;1.5m.
28mm Wide Angle, 5x Optical Zoom & 10x Intelligent Digital Zoom.
The indomitable FinePix XP60 features an internal 5x optical FUJINON zoom lens(28mm - 140mm)**, which means that you can zoom right up to the action, even underwater. The technology continues to impress with the added application of Intelligent Digital Zoom. The FinePix XP60 combines its 5x optical zoom with Intelligent Digital Zoom which results in double the zoom range(10x) whilst offering optimum image processing to counteract the degradation that has traditionally occurred when digital zooms are used.
** 35mm format equivalent
High-Resolution, 16M CMOS Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization
16 million pixels CMOS sensor makes even dark scenes bright for high-quality images.
Optical (Sensor-Shift) image Stabilization
Optical image stabilization reduces the blur that tends to occur when the camera is zoomed in.
14 Scene SR AUTO
Scene Recogniton Auto ensures the optimum camera settings are always deployed for the best images of a given scene.
"Burst Mode Button" for Responsive, Hassle-Free Shooting - Capture the action quickly and surely with continuous shooting toggle button
Characterized by high-speed processing, the CMOS sensor empowers continuous shooting at up to 10 frames/sec. (max. 10 frames) or ultra-high-speed bursts at a maximum 60 frames/sec. (max. 70 frames***). A dedicated "Burst mode button" lets you instantly switch into continuous shooting mode, making it easy to capture exactly the moment or expression that you're shooting for.
Continuous shooting at up to 10 frames/sec. (max. 10 frames) at full resolution
Ultra-high-speed bursts at a maximum 60 frames/sec. (max. 70 frames***)
*** 16:9 S size only
Full HD Movie (1080i/60fps)
Thanks to the CMOS sensor, the FinePix XP60 can shoot 1920 x 1080-pixel full HD video, at a maximum rate of 240 frames/second. A dedicated movie recording button makes it easy to switch to movie recording mode with a single touch.
High Speed Movie
Sometimes things happen too fast for you to see them properly with your own eyes. The FinePix XP60 can freeze the action at up to an amazing 240fps! So you can see every single minute detail and watch things happening step by step in slow motion.
* High Speed Movie can be recorded at the following speeds and sizes: 240fps (320 x 120 pixels), 160fps (320 x 240 pixels), 80fps (VGA 640 x 480 pixels).
Scene recognition is available during movie recording.
The camera also incorporates a number of advanced movie-editing features, including "movie trimming" to cut un-wanted footage from movies, and "movie join" to join multiple separate clips into a single movie.
Noise cancellation eliminates the sounds made by the zoom lens during recording.
Bright and Clear LCD with an Anti-Reflective Coating
The bright, clear LCD monitor is treated with anti-reflective coating to ensure excellent visibility, even in bright sunlight. LCD monitor brightness is automatically adjusted in response to lighting conditions to maintain optimal visibility and prevent unnecessary battery drain.
A selection of seven special filters lets you create distinctive photo effects. Filter effects can be verified on the LCD monitor to ensure you get exactly the results you're shooting for.
Motion Panorama 360
Select "Motion Panorama 360" mode, press the shutter button and sweep the camera to pan the scene. The FinePix XP60 cleverly produces a stunning 360? panorama shot, effortlessly and automatically!
3D Shooting with "Individual Shutter 3D"
Two exposures of the same scene are saved in Multi-Picture Format (MPO) to create convincing images that appear to have been shot in real 3D. An overlapping guide on the LCD screen provides assistance for positioning the exposures, making it easy for anyone to create impressive 3D effects. And FUJIFILM's proprietary high-resolution 3D print system produces natural, beautiful 3D prints from images captured with the FinePix XP60.
Versatile Shooting Modes
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FinePix XP60 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- Frame your shot and SR AUTO intelligently recognizes the scene and selects the ideal settings.
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
- An automatic mode to set the white balance and exposure.
- Take special images with checking effects by various filters
- Choose for shooting a subject under low light or a still subject by using the telephoto zoom.
HDR (Dynamic Range)
- Each time the shutter button is pressed, the camera takes a series of shots, each with different exposure. These are combined into a single image, pre-serving detail in highlights and shadows.
Natural Light & with Flash
- Shoots 2 images continuously, without flash and with flash. Comes in great handy during marginal shooting situations.
- Produces beautiful images that retain the natural ambience when shots are taken in low-light conditions.
- Set for shooting portraits. Skin tones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
Motion Panorama 360
- Sweep the camera right or left to create panoramic image.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Mode for shooting evening and night scenes. A picture is taken with a slow shutter.
- Clear shots of twilight scenes using tripod.
- Capture sunset scenes vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting underwater capturing clear images of the ocean blue.
- Capture the underwater subjects up close with clarity and in eloquent colors.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Capture a clear close-up shots of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
Individual Shutter 3D
- 3D image from 2 shots with each individual shutter.
Tracking Auto Focus
Keeps fast moving subjects in the frame and in focus, even at 5x zoom extended. Great for capturing dynamic close-ups.
Pro Low-light Mode
Ideal for shooting non-moving subjects in low light, this mode automatically takes a series of four high-sensitivity & low-noise exposures and then combines them into an image with less noise than the single exposures.
Dynamic Range (HDR)
This mode uses Multi Frame technology to capture three consecutive photos shot at high speed-under-exposed, normal exposure, and over-exposed. The three images are then layered to an optimum balance of detail in shadow and highlights, eliminating "blackout" or "washout" and producing pleasing, natural gradations.
Natural Light and with Flash
Can't decide whether it's best to use flash? Choose this mode, press the shutter and automatically capture the same scene twice: once with high sensitivity and natural light, and the second time with Intelligent Flash. Later choose one or keep both!
Face Detection optimizes people pictures by identifying faces and adjusting focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear results.
Red-eye Removal in Detected Faces
Red-eye removal automatically detects and corrects flash reflection for a perfect end result.
Instantly Detect up to 6 Faces!
The Face Detection can simultaneously recognizes up to 6 faces in a photo. Share your group portraits using the zoom up function in playbacks, checking each detected face. Each priceless expression can be cropped and saved in clear high resolution results.
Face Detection Timer Function
The Face Detection Self-timer automatically sets off after the number and position of faces in a scene are detected, snapping the photo at the right moment, with the faces in focus and properly exposed.
Share your images with built in social networking
Don't wait until you get home to start choosing which pictures to upload to FACEBOOK. Start the process in camera by tagging the pictures you want to share. The next time you connect to your home computer your images will upload automatically. The same goes for movie clips too, which can also be uploaded to YouTube.
Easy Web Uploading to YouTube and FACEBOOK via MyFinePix Studio
It's as easy as one, two, three. Shoot pictures and tag them for upload to your FACEBOOK profile page or YouTube account.
When the FinePix XP60 is connected to a PC, the marked images are uploaded to the designated site, eliminating the need for time-consuming PC-based image processing or selection.
MyFinePix Studio Automatically Searches for New Images to Upload for You
MyFinePix Studio detects new images to upload. When finding new image to upload, the uploader starts automatically.