- This is a mid telephoto lens with the bright aperture of f/2.4 despite its compact size.
- It uses a glass molded aspheric lens at the 7th element to prevent field curvature, and places an ED (extra-low dispersion) glass lens at the 6th element to contain chromatic aberration.
- The lens is ideal for portraiture because of its beautiful blur and high-definition description.
- At the minimum working distance of 26.7cm, the lens delivers the maximum magnification of 0.5x for macro photography
- Type: XF60mmF2.4 R Macro
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 8 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 1 abnormal dispersion element)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=60mm (91mm)
- Angle of view: 26.6 degrees
- Max. aperture: F2.4
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control: Number of of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening); Stop size : 1/3 EV (20 stops)
- Focus range: Approx. 26.7cm - Infinity
- Max. magnification: 0.5x
- External dimensions: 64.1mm x 70.9mm
- Weight (excluding caps and hoods): Approx. 7.58oz
- Filter size: 39mm
Fujifilm 60mm f/2.4 XF Macro Lens
Front and Rear Lens Caps
Foam-Padded Hard Case
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Promotions & Special Offers: