Designed for use with Fuego's Element gas grill, this 21" griddle plate brings extraordinary versatility to outdoor cooking. Place the handy accessory on top of the grill and turn up the heat for anything from cooking pancakes, eggs, and hash browns for house guests on the weekends to hot searing peppers and onions, freshly caught fish, or shrimp in the shell for friends and family on a Friday night. It also works amazing well for baking homemade bread and other baked goods when using the lid and the indirect cooking function of the grill. The plate's durable cast-iron construction ensures consistent, even heat over the entire cooking surface, and it removes easily when not in use or for cleaning. The cast-iron griddle plate measures approximately 25 X 25 X 6 inches.
- Package Dimensions: 6 x 25 x 25 inches
- Weight: 25.20 pounds
- 21" griddle plate fits Fuego's Element gas grill
- Cast-iron construction ensures consistent, even heat
- Ideal for cooking breakfast foods, veggies, seafood, and more
- Removes easily when not in use or for quick cleaning
- Measures approximately 25 X 25 X 6 inches