Monitor your pedaling cadence and speed as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors.
Simply attach the sensors and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
The cadence sensor fastens to any crank arm size and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
The speed sensor attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Garmin Edge to give you accurate speed and distance at all times, including indoors on the turbo trainer.
Combine them both and improve your personal best or see where your stand against the pros.
Compatible with Garmin Edge 1000.
- Speed sensor size (WxHxD): 1.56" x 1.40" x 2.37"
- Speed sensor weight: 0.5 oz. (14.2 g)
- Cadence sensor size 1.40" x 1.32" x 0.28"
- Cadence sensor weight: 0.3 oz. (8.5 g)
- Battery type and life: Replaceable CR2032; 1 year for typical use
- Operating temperature: -4 to 140 degrees F (-20 to 60 degrees C)
- Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- Wireless connectivity: Yes (ANT+)
- Range: 30 feet (10 m)