Slow cookers are great for cooking chilis, soups and stews, but these "one-pot" meals are not the only things that slow cookers do well. They are also perfect for making side dishes and dessert, especially when your main oven is full, and they are great for foods that are not naturally tender, such as inexpensive but flavorful meat cuts. If you choose cuts such as chuck roast, pork butt, short ribs or chicken thighs, you won't be disappointed with the results of low and slow cooking. Like braising, slow cookers tenderize meat gradually as it cooks. Check out the recipes at HamiltonBeach.com that were developed and tested by the culinary experts in the Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen.
The Stay or Go Slow Cooker offers thoughtful features that make traveling with your food to a potluck or holiday party a breeze. The clip-locked lid has a tight seal for spill-resistant travel. The full-grip handles make carrying your dish to and from the party very easy. Back home, the stoneware removes for easy cleanup in the dishwasher.
- Clip-tight sealed lid for spill resistance
- Perfect size for 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast
- Clip-tight sealed lid locks onto slow cooker to help prevent messy spills
- Bring 6 quarts of hot food to potlucks or parties anytime
- Removable stoneware and glass lid go in the dishwasher for easy cleanup
- Full-grip handles make carrying easier
- High, low & keep warm settings
- Dimensions (inches): 9.8 H x 17.3 W x 11.1 D