DH-50KP1SDLE The HiSense Energy Star 50-Pint 2-Speed Dehumidifier has a built-in pump that pumps the water upward to drain out a basement window or into a sink using a standard garden hose (not included). This Energy Star-qualified model removes 50 pints of damaging moisture per day from spaces up to 1000 square feet operating at temperatures as low as 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Three operating modes (manual set, continuous and auto dry) plus the built-in pump function make it a versatile choice. Additional features include a programmable timer, adjustable humidistat, and full-tank alert.
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes
- Power cord size: 72"
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 24.71"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 15"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 11.43"
- Overall Product Weight: 39.9 lbs.