This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Responsive clarity at an appreciable price
Reliable performance while saving money and enery. The HP 24-inch LED Backlit Monitor provides a bright, responsive and energy efficient panel, within a sleep and versatile monitor.
- Affordable and stylish: Ideally priced to use as a primary or secondary monitor for work or play at home. The compact and streamlined design needs only minimal space and is plug-and-play ready.
- Crisp and clear images: Enjoy the vivid picture quality of the 24-inch diagonal Full HD display with the clarity of 1920x1080 resolution, 10M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, exceptional 5ms response time, and VGA, DVI-D, and HDMI connectivity.
- Earth Conscious: The LED backlit LCD monitor is designed to use less power and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.
- Versatile viewing: Adjust your vantage point by easily tilting between -4 degrees ~ 22 degrees.
- Union between computer and monitor: The included VGA cable provides a reliable connection between your computer and monitor and is identified by 15 pins displayed on three rows.
- Reduce the reflection: No need to continually shift in your chair to offset area lighting. The screen has a non-glare treatment to diffuse glare.
- Energy efficient with recyclable plastic components and packaging, arsenic-free display glass, mercury-free LED backlighting, and certifications from Energy Star and EPEAT
- Peace of mind coverage: Rest easy with a dependable HP 1-yr parts and labor limited warranty.
- Extended HP coverage: Enhance and extend your protection beyond the standard warranty with HP Care Packs providing broader coverage to avoid out-of-pocket expenses for unexpected repairs or replacement.
- Panel Type: TN with WLED backlight
- Viewable Image Area: 24-inch display, diagonally measured
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 170 degrees / Vertical: 160 degrees
- Native Resolution (recommended): 1920 x 1080
- Contrast Ratio: Static: 1,000:1 / Dynamic: 10,000,000:1
- Brightness (typical): 250 nits
- Color Gamut: 72%
- Color Support: Up to 16.7 million colors with the use of FRC technology.
- Pixel Pitch: 91.79 pixels per inch / 0.276 x 0.276
- Response Time (typical): 5ms (on/off)
- Signal Input Connectors: HDMI / DVI-D / VGA
- Power Supply: Internal, 100-240V~, 50/60Hz, (1.9m cable)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 32W
- Energy Saving Mode: 0.5W
- Tilt: -4 degrees to +22 degrees vertical
- Detachable Base: Yes
- VESA Mounting: Yes, 75mm x 75mm
- Security Lock Ready: Yes
- Unpackaged Dimensions: 22.26 in (W) x 7.99 in (D) x 16.22 in (H)
- Unpackaged Weight: 7.46 lbs
- Packaged Dimensions: 25.12 in (W) x 5.12 in (D) x 16.54 in (H)
- Packaged Weight: 10.12 lbs
- Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Netherlands, Portuguese, Japanese, T-Chinese and S-Chinese
- Certifications: Microsoft WHQL Certification
On Screen Display
- User Controls: Auto Adjust, Brightness/Contrast, Image Adjust, Color, OSD Setup, Language, Recall, Miscellaneous, Input Select
- User Programmable Modes: O
- Monitor Control Buttons: Enter, Minus, Plus, Exit, Auto, Power
Accessories & Warranty
- Protected by an HP standard one-year limited warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.