This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Fast printing at a great value. Easily create lab-quality photos and laser-quality text on the go - right from your smartphones and tablets. Thise-all-in-one is designed to help the whole family be creative, stay productive, and save time.
- ISO speeds: Up to 14 ppm black, Up to 9 ppm color
- Scan resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi hardware; Up to 1200 dpi optical
- Copy resolution: 300 x 300 dpi black (text and graphics); 600 x 600 dpi color (text and graphics)
- Display: 2.65" (6.75 cm), Touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
- Standard connectivity: 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Paper handling: 125 sheet input tray; 25-sheet output tray
- Duty cycle: Up to 1000 pages
Printing as connected as you are
- The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet with or without a router or local wireless network.
- Easily connect this e-all-in-one to your local network and the Internet, wirelessly - right from your PC.
- Start printing quickly with easy setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC.
- Print from your iPhone, iPad, Android-based mobile devices, Amazon Kindle Fire - and many more.
Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink
- Print color documents and photos for the same ink cost as black text.
- Print lab-quality color photos in seconds-for pennies, when you sign up for HP Instant Ink.
- Getting started with HP Instant Ink is quick and easy - learn more at hpinstantink.com
- HP high-yield ink cartridges offer an additional low cost printing options for high volume printing.
Step up and create
- Print borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-quality text - at speeds that keep up with your family.
- Print 4 x 6-inch photos from your mobile device without switching paper using the separate photo paper tray.
- Walk up, edit, and print photos and documents right from the 2.66-inch (6.75 cm) touchscreen.
- Save paper and conserve resources - consume up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing.
Functions / Multitasking supported
- Print, Scan, Copy, Web, Photo; Yes
- Black (ISO): Up to 14 ppm; Color (ISO): Up to 9 ppm
- First Page Out Black: As fast as 18 sec; First Page Out Color: As fast as 22 sec
- Black (Draft): Up to 22 ppm; Color (Draft): Up to 21 ppm
- Black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and Print in Max dpi)
- HP Thermal Inkjet
Print Cartridges Number
- 2(1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
Standard Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
Scan Type / Technology
- Flatbed; CIS
- Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; Optical: 1200 dpi
Scan File Format
- pdf, bmp, jpg, gif, tif, png
Scan Input Modes
- Front panel or HP Solution Center desktop scanning to computer, SD card or E-mail
- Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 in
- 15 seconds per scan
Bit depth / Grayscale levels
- 24-bit; 256
Digital Sending Standard Features
- Scan to email [via printer control app]; From software: Scan to file; Scan to email
- Black (ISO): Up to 11 cpm
- Color (ISO): Up to 5 cpm
- Black (text and graphics): 300 x 300 dpi; 300 x 300 dpi
- Color (text and graphics): 600 x 600 dpi
Maximum Number Of Copies
- Up to 50 copies
- 25 to 400%
- Number of Copies; 2-Sided; Draft; Black; Color; Quality; Resize; Lighter/Darker; Paper Size; Paper Type; Margin Shift; Enhancements; Set as New Defaults
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
Mobile Printing Capability
- Features Wi-Fi Direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint as well as other solutions. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows 8, Windows RT.
- Standard: 128 MB DDR3 Memory
- 525 MHz
- Monthly, letter: Up to 1,000 pages
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
- 300 to 400
Media Types Supported
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
Media Weight Supported
- 16 to 72 lb
Media Sizes Supported
- Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
Media Sizes Custom
- 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- 125 sheet Main Input Tray, 15 sheet Photo Tray; 25-sheet output tray; Duplex Options: Automatic; Envelope Feeder: No; Standard Paper Trays: 2 (Main and Photo Trays); Input Capacities: Up to 125 sheets standard; Up to 5 envelopes; Up to 40 sheets transparencies; Up to 40 cards; Up to 40 sheets labels; Up to 125 sheets legal; Output Capacities: Up to 25 sheets standard; Up to 5 envelopes; Up to 25 sheets transparencies; Up to 10 sheets labels; Up to 10 sheets legal
- HP 62 Black Ink Cartridge (~200 pages); HP 62 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); HP 62XL Black Ink Cartridge (~600 pages); HP 62XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~415 pages). Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors.
- W x D x H: 17.87 x 16.14 x 6.34 in; Maximum: 17.87 x 19.80 x 6.34 in
- 15.04 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week phone support
Energy Efficiency Compliance
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 2.65" color, IR touchscreen, WiFi LED
- 2.65" (6.75 cm), Touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
- HP Printer Software, HP Update, Shop for Supplies Online, HP Photo Creations
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only), Vista, 7,8, 8.1; Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks
Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows 7, 8, 8.1: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6.; MAC
- Mac OS X v10.7 Lion, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, 1 GB HD; Internet, USB
- Power Supply Type: Built-in Universal Power Supply; Power Requirements: Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); Power Consumption: 4.28 (Ready), 1.21 (Sleep), 0.32 (Off)
- Acoustic Power Emissions: 6.4 B(A) (printing at 6 PPM)
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104?F; Recommended Operating Temperature: 41 to 95?F; Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 140?F; Non-Operating Humidity Range: 10 to 90% RH (non condensing); Operating Humidity Range: 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing); Recommended Humidity Operating Range: 20 to 80% RH
HP Service and Support Options
- U6M26E - HP 2 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; U6M27E - HP 3 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; U6M28E - HP 4 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange