Cutting-edge design and premier printing - plus lab-quality photos in a touch. This wireless, Web-connected e-all-in-one with a large touchscreen fits perfectly almost anywhere in the home, and offers a variety of mobile printing solutions.
- ISO Speed: Up to 7 ppm black, Up to 4 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; Scan Type: Flatbed
- Copy Speed: Up to 30 cpm black, Up to 25 cpm color
- Standard Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Paper Handling: 80-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray
- Monthly Volume (Duty Cycle): Up to 1,000 pages
- Features: Wireless, Memory card slot, Web connect, HP ePrint, 3.45" (8.9-cm) touchscreen CGD
- Borderless Printing: Up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm
Stylish innovation with a premium print experience
- An innovative complement to your home - touch the high-resolution display to print in an entirely new way.
- Keep the peace in any room - low-noise acoustics minimize printer sounds for quiet print performance.
- No visible paper tray, no problem - the tray extends and retracts so your printer maintains its sleek style.
- Conveniently connect to your wireless network using HP Auto Wireless Connect.
Complete versatility and photo printing in one
- Print photos, make copies, scan reprints, produce prints from the Web and use eFax to fax without a phone line.
- Produce long-lasting photo results - print durable, lab-quality photos, using Original HP inks.
- Save time and paper by printing two-sided documents automatically.
- Choose high-capacity ink cartridges or HP Photo Value Packs for a better value with frequent printing. On-the-go printing and Web-connected convenience
- Easily print photos and documents while on the go. With HP ePrint, if you can e-mail it, you can print it.
- Now with AirPrint. Simply print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Use free apps on the touchscreen to print without a PC - even control your printer from a mobile device.
- Easily print from your smartphone while away from home, using HP mobile print applications.
Outstanding paper savings, easy energy savings
- Consume up to 50 percent less paper, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Save energy, using an e-all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
- Reduce your impact - this HP Envy product is shipped in a reusable tote that replaces a plastic bag.
- Print, eFax, scan, copy, Web
AIO MULTITASKING SUPPORTED
- ISO Speed: Up to 7 ppm black, Up to 4 ppm color
- Maximum Print Speed: Up to 30 ppm black, Up to 25 ppm color
- Color Photo (Best, Photo Paper, 4x6 in): As fast as 70 sec
- Black: Up to 1200 dpi (Best mode);
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi (from 1200 dpi input data when printing from a computer on photo paper in maximum dpi mode)
STANDARD PRINTER LANGUAGES
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)
DIRECT PRINT SUPPORTED
- Yes, with memory cards
DUPLEX PRINT OPTIONS
- Automatic (standard)
NUMBER OF PRINT CARTRIDGES
2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
PRINT HEAD NOZZLES
- 336 for black, 1248 for Tri-color
- Dye-based (color), pigment-based (black)
HP AUTO WIRELESS CONNECT
MOBILE PRINTING CAPABILITIES
- HP ePrint, HP webOS printing (TouchPad only), Apple AirPrint
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Version 1.9
- Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
SCAN SIZE MAXIMUM
- 8.5 x 11.69 in (216 x 297 mm)
SCAN FILE FORMAT
- JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PDF
BIT DEPTH/GRAYSCALE LEVELS
- Black (Text & Graphics): Up to 600 dpi from 300 dpi input (Normal mode)
- Color (Text & Graphics): Up to 600 dpi from 300 dpi input (Normal mode)
- Laser Comparable Speeds: Up to 6 cpm black, Up to 3.5 cpm color
- Black (Draft, Letter): Up to 30 cpm; Color (Draft, Letter): Up to 25 cpm
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF COPIES
- Up to 50 copies
COPIER REDUCE AND ENLARGE
- 50 to 400 percent
- Stand-alone copying
DUTY CYCLE (MONTHLY)
- Up to 1,000 pages
- Yes with eFax, Data transfer rates dependent on Internet connection/speeds
- Black (Best): Up to 200 x 200 dpi; Color (Fine): Up to 200 x 200 dpi
- PC Interface Supported: Yes, requires online registration
- Remote Retrieval Capability: Yes
- Fax Auto-redialing: No
CAMERA PHONE SUPPORTED
- Yes, From memory cards
- 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Yes, wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only
- 3.45" (8.9-cm) touchscreen CGD
- 512 MB
MEDIA WEIGHT RECOMMENDED (IMPERIAL)
- 20 lb (75 to 300 g/m?) Up to 80 lb for photo media
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED (IMPERIAL)
- Letter, executive, cards, 4 x 6 in
CUSTOM MEDIA SIZES
- 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 11.69 in (77 x 127 to 215 x 297 mm)
- 80-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray;
- Input Capacity: Up to 20 sheets label, Up to 10 envelopes, Up to 40 cards, Up to 30 sheets photopaper
- Output Capacity: Up to 10 sheets label, Up to 5 envelopes, Up to 10 cards
- Power Supply Type: Internal (AC to DC)
- Power Requirements: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10 percent), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 26 watts maximum, 23 watts active, 3.5 watts sleep, 7.1 watts standby, 0.53 watts manual-off
- HP Photo Creations
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6 or v 10.7
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC: Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 512 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port,
Internet Explorer 6 or higher;
- Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6 or v 10.7: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core Processor, 500 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive, Internet browser, USB port
- Acoustic Power Emissions: 5.7 B(A) (printing at 5.5 ppm)
- Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 44 dB(A) (printing at 5.5 ppm)
- W x D x H: 16.8 x 13.25 x 4 in (427 x 336 x 102 mm)
- 15.98 lb (7.25 kg)
- With services, software, solutions and support from HP Total Care, you can use, protect and enjoy your HP Technology. Comes with one-year technical phone support, one-year limited hardware warranty and access to 24/7 award-winning support services online.