The perfect PC for photos, videos, and music
Whether you're surfing the Web, editing photos, mixing your soundtracks or creating your own home videos, HP Pavilion desktop PC's offer a variety of ways to make your computing experience richer and more rewarding.(10) As you would expect from the leader in consumer PC's, every HP Pavilion PC includes many intuitive features that make capturing and sharing your digital experiences easier than ever.
- Power button and card reader on top
- Marquee signature design with lighting and chrome
- Sliding door concealing ports for a clean look
- The front-panel 15-in-1 memory card reader makes it easy to transfer photos, music, and other files to and from your digital camera and other peripheral devices.
- The SuperMulti DVD burner with LightScribe technology lets you create custom, silkscreen-quality labels and artwork directly onto LightScribe-enabled CD and DVD discs.
- Go wireless and clutter-free with wireless keyboard, mouse, and remote control. The Pavilion PC also features a built-in wireless antenna for Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n networking.
HP MediaSmart Software Suite
Your one-stop multimedia and entertainment center to create photo slideshows, share personal videos, listen to your favorite music playlists and watch DVD movies.
Capability meets possibility
The 64-bit edition of Windows Vista Home Premium is for serious computer users who have advanced high-performance needs. This latest edition integrates Windows Vista innovation with cutting-edge PC hardware to deliver expanded memory, stronger security, and enhanced reliability. Security features such as Data Execution Prevention (DEP) and Microsoft PatchGuard offer additional protection against a wide range of threats, while increased memory improves the performance
of applications with heavy memory demands. Windows Vista includes the latest operating system improvements and enhancements from Microsoft.
Latest processor technology
AMD PhenomTM processors(2) enable true multi-core solutions for a new dimension in performance that deliver an exquisitely powerful, intensely visual and strikingly efficient computing experience.
Service and support
HP stands behind our products and protects your investment with award-winning service and support available around the clock by phone, email, and online.(10)
- HP Total Care offers expert assistance 24 x 7: Toll-free telephone support at 1.800.HP.INVENT (1.800.474.6836) in English and Spanish in the United States or English and French in Canada. Real-time online chat. Email, usually answered within one hour.
- A desktop icon offers one-click access to online technical support, troubleshooting and downloads.