Versatile printer with 1.8-inch color image display to preview and edit photos before you print without a PC. Enjoy true-to-life photo quality in 6-ink color that resists fading for generations. Up to 4800-optimized dpi plus crisp black text. Print photos for as little as 24 cents in as fast 27 seconds, documents at up to 21 ppm black and color. Includes removable 4x6 photo tray and convenient media sense. Organize, edit, and fix photos with included HP Image Zone software.
- Print true-to-life, long-lasting photos and crisp black text documents
- Print true-to-life photos at home that rival store-processed for as little as 24 cents per photo
- Print rich and realistic photos with virtually no grain using 6-ink color with HP Vivera Inks
- Print artistic, vintage black-and-white photos with optional HP 100 Gray Photo Inkjet Cartridge
- Standard and custom size photos with or without borders up to 8.5 x 24
Edit and print without a PC
- Print photos with or without a PC, edit on large color 1.8-inch color display.
- Use 1.8-inch color display and buttons to select, re-size, crop, zoom, and print photos without a PC.
- Print directly from your camera, camera phone and more more via memory card3 or Bluetooth4 wireless.
- Automatically remove red-eye, enhance detail in dark areas areas of photos with HP Real Life technologies.
- Print better photos at home with HP Real Life technologies. Turn on automatic red-eye removal so eyes look natural in all your photos.
- Turn on adaptive lighting to bring out details in poorly lit or shadowy photos--your photos will look more lifelike.
- HP Real Life technologies also let you enhance the focus, contrast and sharpness of digital photos after they've been taken so you can print professional quality photos at home.
- Use front USB port to print photos directly from your PictBridge-enabled camera.
Versatile home photo printer
- Fast, easy versatile printing from 4x6 photos to documents and more.
- Fast print speeds-photos as fast as 27 seconds; documents up to 21 ppm black or color.
- Organize, edit, enhance and print photos and create photo projects with HP Image Zone software.
- Make creative printing projects like panoramic photos, CD labels and customized calendar pages.
- HP abutomatic paper type sensor detects the paper in your printer and then selects optimal print settings for that media.
- Easy to insert small-size paper cassette makes printing 4x6 photos more convenient-great for storage.
Make memories last
- Long lasting color photos with the look and feel of traditional photos.
- Print true-to-life photos that resist fading for generations
- Print photos that are water and smudge resistant with HP Vivera Inks and HP Advanced Photo Paper
- Archived documents retain black text and color quality for decades without fading
- HP inkjet cartridges-designed for efficient ink usage so you can save ink and money
Low on ink?
- HP SureSupply notifies you when it is time to replace your print cartridge and helps you purchase locally or via the internet.
|Print Technology: ||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print Resolution: ||Black (best): Up to 1200 rendered dpi black (when printing from a computer); Color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi|
|Print speed/draft mode: ||Black: Up to 30 ppm (with optional black cartridge), up to 21 ppm (with included print cartridges); Color: Up to 24 ppm (with optional black cartridge), up to 21 ppm (with included print cartridges); 4 x 6 Color Photo: As fast as 27 sec|
|HP Real Life Technologies Features: ||HP Auto Red-eye Removal, HP Adaptive Lighting|
|Print Languages Standard: ||HP PCL3 GUI, PML|
|Recommended Monthly Volume: ||Up to 3000|
|Connectivity: ||Standard connectivity: 1 USB, 1 PictBridge, 4 Memory card slots|
|Memory Card Compatibility: ||CompactFlash Type I and II, SD/MMC, Memory Stick, xD-Picture Card, IBM Microdrive, Memory Stick Duo (with adapter, not included purchase separately), Mini SD (with adapter, not included purchase separately).|
|Direct Print Capability: ||Yes (USB port and memory cards)|
|Wireless capability/wireless technology ||Optional (with HP bt450 Bluetooth Wireless Printer and PC Adapter)/Bluetooth|
|Network Ready ||No|
|Borderless Printing Supported ||Yes (up to 8.5 x 24 in)|
|Photo Proofsheets Supported ||Yes|
|Video Action Printing Supported ||Yes|
|Media Handling ||100-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray; Input capacity; Input capacity: Up to 100 sheets; labels: Up to 20; transparencies: Up to 25; envelopes: Up to 14; Cards: Up to 30; Output capacity: Up to 50; labels: Up to 20; transparencies: Up to 25; envelopes: Up to 10; cards: Up to 30|
|Media Types ||Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards (index, greeting), iron-on transfers|
|Media Weight ||US letter: 16 to 24 lb; legal: 20 to 24 lb; envelopes: 20 to 24 lb; cards: up to 110 lb index maximum; photo paper: up to 130 lb index|
|Custom Media Sizes* (US) ||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 24 in|
|Media Sizes Standard ||Letter, legal, executive, No. 10 envelopes, index cards, 5 x 7-in photo, 4 x 6-in photo, 4 x 12-in panorama, 4 x 24-in panorama|
|Vertical Alignment Accuracy/skew ||+/- 0.0002 in/+/- 0.006 in|
|Display Description ||1.8-in LCD (color graphics)|
|Automatic Paper Sensor Supported ||Yes|
|Standard Memory ||32 MB|
Compatible Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP Home, XP Professional, Mac OS X v 10.2 and higher
Minimum System Requirements
For all systems: 800 x 600, 16-bit color SVGA monitor; 4x CD-ROM drive; USB port and USB cable (not included); For PC systems: Pentium II 233 Mhz or greater; 64 MB RAM (256 MB recommended); 450 MB free hard disk space (2 GB recommended); Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP Home, XP Professional, Internet Explorer 5.01 with SP2 or higher; For Macintosh systems: G3 processor or higher; 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended); 150 MB free hard disk space; Mac OS X v 10.2 and higher
18.3 (W) x 9.0 (D) x 6.2 (H) in (465 x 230 x 158 mm)/9.3 lb (4.2 kg)
Maximum operating temperature: 50 to 95 degrees F (10 to 35 degrees C); Recommended operating temperature:
temperature: 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) Temperature storage range: -22 to 149 degrees F (-30 to 65 degrees C); Operating humidity: 15 to 80% RH; Storage humidity: 5 to 95% RH
Acoustic power: 6 B(A); Acoustic pressure (active,printing) 47 dB(A)
Power supply type: External; Input voltage required: 100 to 240 VAC (+- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+- 3Hz)3; Power consumption: 6.6 watts maximum
One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support. This printer and its replacement cartridges are designated for sale in North America.