HP W2207h 22-inch widescreen flat panel monitor with BrightView panel
The HP w2207 with BrightView panel provides an elegant flat panel monitor with a wide view for work or play.
- The HP w2207 provides a BrightView widescreen panel for brilliant picture quality.
- Dual inputs support true digital (HDMI) and traditional analog (VGA) signals.
- HDCP-enabled for optimum viewing of High Definition content (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Double hinge base allows height adjustment from the youngest to oldest viewer to view comfortably
- Rotate from regular mode to portrait to view long documents or web pages on your PC
- My Display provides one touch adjustment for brightness, brightness, color and contrast
- Quick View modes change work environments easily and quickly
- Integrated speakers and keyboard parking keeps your desktop clutter-free
- Personalize your monitor with Easy Clip by clipping on photo holders, cameras, and accessories
- My Display provides one touch OSD adjustment for brightness, brightness, color and contrast
- The wide aspect ratio and high resolution bring gaming, gaming, videos and internet surfing brilliantly alive when you plug into your HP PC
- Fast response time makes gaming even more enjoyable
High Resolution Picture Quality and Ultimate flexibility
- Creative and technical users can maximize project productivity with this widescreen. View two pages side by side for editing graphic layouts, or working with wider spread sheets.
- Rotate from your regular view to portrait mode to view long documents or web pages.
- Extreme resolution at 1680 x 1050 for bright, awesome graphic quality perfect for videos, photo editing or gaming on your PC
- Standard 15-pin D-sub analog and advanced HDMI digital interfaces for optimal graphic performance
Easy to Use
- Less need to scroll side to side with the wide view
- Widescreen provides space to keep small windows like calendars, post its etc on the side.
- Wide viewing angle for multi-viewer applications
- Large, on-screen picture with digital user controls for custom tuning
- Plug and play for quick and easy installation, no drivers required
Award winning support from HP
- Buy any HP product and you get more than just great technology. You the get the peace of mind of HP's award-winning product help and support
- Enjoy the benefits of Total Care. 24/7 access online and off. Prompt service-real time chat with a support technician and as fast as one-hour email responses.
- Direct knowledgeable assistance by phone, agents in English and Spanish in US, or English or French in Canada.
HP makes it easy to recycle PCs, monitors and peripherals, peripherals, any brand or manufacturer. Reduce, reuse and recycle.
- The HP Pavilion w2207h LCD wide-screen flat panel monitor has the following features:
- BriteView Technology enhances clarity and provides brilliant colors 1680 x 1050 factory-set resolution
Video inputs supported: VGA analog signal
HDMI digital signal
- USB port (on rear of panel). Ability to connect up to two USB devices, such as a USB flash drive or a digital camcorder, to monitor.
- Supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) to prevent transmission of non-encrypted high definition content
- Plug and Play capability, if supported by your computer system
- On-screen display (OSD) adjustments for ease of setup and screen optimization
- Energy Star compliant
|Display size: ||20.1" diagonal Widescreen Thin-Film Transistor LCD active active matrix|
|Display size ||22-inch (55.9 cm) diagonal and viewable image|
|Display type ||Thin-Film Transistor LCD active matrix|
|Input terminal ||VGA 15-pin D-type connector|
|Scanning frequency ||Horizontal scan range 24-82 KHz|
Vertical scan range 48-76 Hz
|Recommended resolution (H x V) ||1680 x 1050 @ 60 Hz|
|Contrast ratio ||up to 2000:1|
|Dynamic contrast ratio ||up to 3000:1|
|Response time ||5 ms (on-off)|
|Pixel pitch ||0.252 mm|
|Power source - AC/DC adapter ||Input rating: 100 to 240V~|
Power consumption: <65 W in operating mode, <2 W in sleep mode
|Resolution Formats ||640x480 @ 60, 75Hz|
720x400 @ 70 Hz
800x600 @ 60, 75 Hz
1024x768 @ 60, 75 Hz
1152x720 @ 60 Hz
1152x870 @ 75 Hz (Mac)
1152x900 @ 66 Hz (Sun)
1280x768 @ 60 Hz
1280x960 @ 60 Hz
1280x1024 @ 60, 75 Hz
1440x900 @ 60 Hz
1600x1000 @ 60 Hz
1680x1050 @ 60 Hz
|Operating environment ||Temperature: 41 degrees F to 95 degrees F (5 degrees C to 35 degrees C )|
Humidity: 20% RH through 80% RH (non-condensing)
|Storage environment ||Temperature: -4 degrees F to 140 degrees F (-20 degrees C to 60 degrees C)|
Humidity: 5% RH through 95% RH (non-condensing)
|Dimensions ||H x W x D, including base:|
18.9 x 20.5 x 11.3 inches (48.1 x 52.3 x 28.9 cm)
|Weight ||Unpacked: 19.8 lbs (9 Kg)|
|EMI standard ||FCC Class B|
|Mounting ||Standard VESA 4-hole 100 mm x 100 mm|
|EPA Energy Star ||As an Energy Star Partner, Hewlett-Packard has determined that this product meets the Energy Star guidelines for energy efficiency.|
|USA HP Warranty and Support: ||One-year parts and labor, limited warranty|