The UH70400 Windtunnel Air Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum, was designed with a telescopic handle with built-in wand that detaches with one simple touch. Simply connect the stair hose to the built-in hose and easily clean stairs without having to lift and carry the vacuum. Other intuitive features include convenient power and brushroll controls, a carry handle on top of the dirt cup, and a clear nozzle with no-scuff bumper. The body reclines all the way to the floor, so you can reach under furniture easily, and the brushroll automatically stops when you put the vacuum back in the upright position.
Requiring minimal maintenance, the Hoover WindTunnel Air bagless upright has a rinsable filter that can be easily cleaned under running water and a high-quality filter made with HEPA media ? neither of which will need to be replaced during the warranty period with proper care.
- Only 12 pounds - the lightest Hoover full-size bagless upright available - easy to use
- WindTunnel technology - removes embedded dirt2 and minimizes blowback or scatter
- Quick Fit Hose - one-touch releases handle for easy attachment to hose so you can
- Intuitive Power Controls - conveniently positioned where they should be - right at your
- Brushroll Shut-Off ? automatically turns off when vacuum is put in upright position
- Fabulous Filtration ? multi-cyclonic filtration system, rinsable filter and a high-quality filter
- made with HEPA media. HEPA media traps 99.97% of dirt, dust and pollens down to 0.3microns.
- Carry Handle - on top of dirt cup so you can easily lift the lightweight vacuum for moving up or down stairs