15W Dual USB Adapter
The mMini AC15 is a small and effective charging solution that can stay at home or at the office. Specially designed to turn any wall socket into a convenient USB charging port, you can charge two devices at once with the mMini AC15.
How mMini AC15 works
The mMini AC15 offers a simple design with only one thought in mind: to ensure that whether you're at home or in the office, you will have a USB charging port to power your devices. For even more convenience, the mMini AC15 is capable of charging two devices at once. Compact in size and extremely portable, just plug the mMini AC15 into any wall socket to keep your USB devices powered.
- Charge thousands of most popular portable devices like Mobile Phone, MP3 Player, Bluetooth headset, Game Console, GPS, E-book and more.
Dual USB Charging
- With special design USB power ports, it gives you the capability of charging all your standard USB devices two at a time with high power efficiency.
- Help save the planet! With extremely high power efficiency, you can reduce your energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Innergie products are safer than ever. Our built-in protection mechanisms provide advanced device protection so you never have to worry about unstable voltage anymore.
- Over Current Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Over Power Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Measuring just 78cm/2.5ft and weighing in at 23g/0.81 ounces, the Magic Cable is an effortless carry.
About Voltage & Wattage:
Why do I need to check compatibility?
Your devices may each require a different voltage to charge. If the voltage output of a charger/adapter doesn't match the requirements of a particular device, the charger may not work with it correctly or at all.
Why is it important to know about wattage?
To put it simply, devices with higher wattage will generate more heat. If you were to use an adapter or charger that supports a wattage level lower than the requirements of your device, you could potentially burn out your adapter or your device in the process. To make things worse, overheating electronic devices and equipment can result in a serious fire hazard!
There are two ways to find this information:
- Method 1: Check the label attached to the bottom of your notebook.
- Method 2: Check the label attached to the bottom of your original notebook adapter.
The Wattage requirement of your device can be determined using the following equation:
Voltage x Current = Wattage
The "Current" is also displayed on the voltage requirement label of your device in the form of "Amps", (the number followed by an "A"). For example, here is the equation:
19V x 3.42A = 64.98W (65W)
As long as you purchase an adapter that supports at least 65 watts, you are good to go.
- AC Input: 100-240 Vac /0.6A, 50-60Hz
- USB Output: 5V DC/ 3A
- Output Power: 15W
USB Adapter Dimensions (LxWxH): 43.3 x 42.3 x 23 mm
1.7 x 1.6 x 0.9 inches
Weight (excludes cables): 50 g
Retractable Cable Dimensions (LxWxH): 128.8 x 70 x 23.6 mm
5.07 x 2.76 x 0.93 inches
Fully extended cable: 30 inches extended
-Blue Tooth Headset