This is an outdoor and dual-band version of the ApplianceLinc, which makes remote on/off control of outdoor plug-in lights and appliances possible. Now you can control devices such as fountain pumps and landscape or holiday lighting. No hardwiring or complicated installation is necessary, just plug it in, plug in the device you want to control and link it to an INSTEON controller - then just sit back and enjoy the benefits of automated lighting. Scheduling your outdoor lights or appliances: Use the INSTEON Hub on your computer to have your Outdoor Module, or any other INSTEON-compatible device, to turn on or off at any specific time or even at sunrise and sunset. Please Note: The INSTEON On/Off Outdoor Module must be plugged into a GFCI outlet when used in outdoor applications.
- Control outdoor lights or appliances, from any INSTEON controller
- Switches up to 1800 Watts
- Reliable operation in temperatures from -4? F to 122? F (-20? C to 50? C)
- NEMA 3R tested for protection against falling rain and ice formation
- Dual-band communication for the ultimate in reliability