Get more life out of your computer and maximize your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. It's the most cost-efficient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system--and it's less disruptive than migrating your data to a new system.
SSDNow V300 is easy to install and available in kits that include all the accessories you'll need, including the software to clone your files and OS in minutes. It's backed by free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston's SSDNow V300 is:
- Faster--improves speed of loading applications and system boot up
- Reliable--with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than traditional hard drives
- Economical--design is optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Convenient--all-in-one kits are available with all the components needed for a fast and easy installation
- Multiple capacities--up to 240GB, to fit your workload
- Silent--runs silent and cool
Dependable and durable
SSDNow V300 features an LSI SandForce controller customized for Kingston and optimized for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it's made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it's shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.
Easy to install
To make installation fast and easy, the SSDNow V300 is available in an upgrade kit that includes cables, brackets, cloning software and an HDD enclosure--everything the business or home user needs to get started. The V300 drives are available packaged with kits for desktops, laptops.
What's in the Box?
Includes 2.5" Kingston V300 SSDNow solid-state drive, 2.5-inch USB enclosure, hard drive cloning software (CD), installation video (DVD), and 7mm to 9.5mm adapter.