The New Standard
The Reference On-Ear combines comfort and sound quality into a compact package. If you're looking for a bunch of "gee-whiz" features that don't really add anything then look elsewhere.
A ground-up design focusing on proper representation of music from any genre, Reference On-Ear doesn't add anything you weren't meant to hear by the artist. Vocals are clear, highs are crisp, and bass is true and accurate.
Reference On-Ear's premium ear cushions are soft and deep. This significantly improves comfort and separates music away from outside noise. The earcup provides articulation in every direction, ensuring that pressure is applied evenly across the entire ear. With just the right amount of headband pressure, your ears stay comfortable for hours.
Less is More
Not built to be flashy, Reference On-Ear hides things like hinges and sliding mechanisms in favor of a minimal, clean design. Protecting mechanical components from the outside world also improves reliability so you have a headphone that will last for years to come.
Designed with portability in mind, Reference On-Ear is light on your head and folds up. The ear cups have been shrunken to where the ear cushion is the largest component.
The Full Package
- Flat, durable tangle-resistant cable for hassle-free storage and transport.
- Advanced three-button remote and microphone offer full control of iPhone, iPod touch and iPod models, while allowing for seamless control of music and phone calls.
- Available in black or white finish, each comes with a carrying case, perfect for safe storage and travel.
- Style: On-Ear
- Driver Design: Dynamic 40mm Moving Coil
- Driver Components: Full Range KG-105
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Mic/Remote: mic+3-button remote
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity (1mW): 110dB
- Impedance (1kHz): 32 ohms
- Input Connections: 3.5 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- Color: Black