Part of the Revolution series, Kyocera's most popular line, this 5-inch micro-serrated utility knife slices paper-thin slivers of tomatoes, fruits, and vegetables, and is ideal for peeling and prep work. It features an ultra-sharp ceramic blade as well as a deeper profile for greater knuckle clearance. And unlike steel blades, ceramic blades will never rust or change from its natural state. A comfortable, ergonomic resin handle provides precise control, while its distinctive shape makes it both easy to find and easy to use.
- Utra-sharp 5-inch ceramic micro-serrated utility knife with white blade; thinly slices tomatoes, fruits, and vegetables
- Ceramic blade ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for rock-like edge with excellent sharpness retention
- Totally impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts or other elements; will never rust
- Lightweight, extremely balanced in the hand; ergonomic handle reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting
- Hand wash only; sharpen using Kyocera electric sharpener or mail to Kyocera for free sharpening