High Definition Resolution
Pictures are sharper. Colors are more vibrant. Entertainment is more real. Everything looks better in high definition.
The PH550 has a wireless mirroring function that connects it to a smartphone or a tablet accessing content for projection. It also can display movies, pictures, music and even office documents on USB drives too.
Bluetooth Sound Out
Wirelessly stream sound directly from the PH550 projector to a Bluetooth compatible sound system like home audio speakers, headphones or portable speakers to pair big sound to the big viewing experience.
30,000 Hours of Entertainment
The projector's pure LED lamp displays natural and rich colors, and will last up to an estimated 30,000 hours. It means that the lamp does not have to be replaced for 10 years even if the projector is used 8 hours every day.
- Display Type: DLP
- Native Resolution: HD (1280 x 720)
- Screen Size: 25" - approx. 100"
- Projection Image: 40" at 4.07 ft
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9/Just Scan/Set by Pro/ 4:3/Zoom/Cinema Zoom/Full
- Brightness: Up to 550 lumen
- Contrast Ratio: 100,000:1
- Lamp Type: LED RGB
- Lamp Life: Up to 30,000 hrs
- Digital Keystone Correction: Auto Keystone (Vertical)
- 3D Type: 3D Optimizer
- Screen Share (with Android O/S, WiDi supporting device): Yes
- Bluetooth (with Speaker): Yes
- Bluetooth sound out: Yes
- Built-in Speakers: 1W + 1W Stereo
- Digital TV Tuner: Yes
- Audio out: 1 (3.5mm)
- HDMI: 1 (MHL)
- USB (DivX, MP3, Photo): 1 (Type A)
- Composite(AV) in: Phone to AV in
- RGB in: 1
- Embedded Battery: Yes (up to 2.5 Hours)
- Power Supply (Voltage/Hz): Adapter (100V - 240V at 50 - 60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 60W (Max)
- Standby Mode: less than 0.5W
- Quick On/Off: Yes (on 10 Sec off 2 Sec)
- Remote Control: 1 Standard
- Phone to AV (Composite): 1
- Product (W x D x H): 6.9" x 4.3" x 1.7"
- Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.4" x 7.5" x 7.5"
- Weight: 1.43 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4.41 lb
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor