It?s all plug and play. Using innovative HomePlug technology, the Logitech Indoor Video Security Master System transmits encrypted video over existing electrical wires straight to your PC.
- Three simple steps: Install Logitech Command Center PC software, connect the USB receiver, and plug in the camera anywhere around the home or office. Installation takes 15 minutes.
- No-hassle setup: No new wires to run, no network configuration.
- Automatic video storage: Intelligent camera detects motion, recording video directly to your PC?s hard drive for easy playback and archiving.
- Powerful search and playback tools: Review stored video footage from prior hours, days, or weeks.
- Intuitive Windows interface: Easily navigate and set your preferences.
- Motion-activated cell-phone and e-mail alerts: Quickly update you when you?re on the go. Receive text or video messages if there is motion at your property.
- Expandable system: Monitor video for up to six cameras simultaneously.
Two viewing options when you?re on the go.
- Free remote viewing via the Internet: View live video from your WiLife account?anywhere, anytime.
- Windows Mobile cell phone accessible: Check on your home or business even when you?re on the go.
- Expandable for maximum coverage: Add up to five additional Logitech Indoor, Outdoor, or Spy Add-On Cameras in any combination to any Logitech Master System.
- Multiple indoor-mounting options: Attach to a window (facing in or out), place on a desktop, or mount to a wall for optimum positioning.
- Attractive design: Camera seamlessly fits in with home and office furniture.
- Recommended CPU speed (GHz):
1.4 (1 camera)
- Recommended PC memory (MB):
384 (1 camera)
- PC Video card memory(MB):
32 (1-2 cameras)
Recommended DirectX 9 compatible
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher, 32-bit color
- Hard drive (MB): 100 MB for program and a minimum of 500+ MB for video storage
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, XP Professional or XP Media Center Edition
- Internet access required
- Processing Power: 400 MHz DSP
- Image Encoding: Windows Media Video 9
- Image Processing: Motion detection up to 16 zones, Auto brightness
- Resolution: Selectable: 640 x 480 pixels or 320 x 240 pixels
- Frame Rate: Selectable: 15, 10, or 5 frames/second
- Bit Rate: Selectable
- Color Depth: 10 bits
- Focus: Preset
- Viewing Angle: 80? (diagonal)
- Firmware Updates: Selectable: Manual or Automatic
- Operating Temp. Range: +0? F to +110? F (-18? C to +44? C)
- Storage Temp Range: -4? F to +140? F (-20? C to +60? C)
- Humidity (storage and operating): 5% to 95% (relative; non-condensing)
- Voltage: 110/120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply to Camera cable: Built-in
- Illumination: 2 lux minimum per IEC 61146-1
- Property Size: Up to 10,000 square feet
- Power Consumption: 15 Watts
- Camera Body Dimensions:
Height: 2.0 inches (5 cm)
Width 4.72 inches (12 cm)
Depth: 8 inches (20 cm)
- Camera Weight: 15.2 oz (450 g)
Logitech Outdoor Camera
Logitech USB receiver
Logitech PC software
Promotions & Special Offers: