Madeira teak utensils are a must-have for your kitchen. Each spoon and turner is made from durable teak; a product used on ships and outdoor furniture due to its strength and ability to repel moisture. Designed to be beautiful and functional, Madeira teak utensils help protect your cookware; it won't scratch delicate pot and pan surfaces. Their classic design invokes a feeling of luxury. Madeira specializes in crafting with the most exotic wood on earth and creating individual works of art for the kitchen. Translated to mean "wood" in Portuguese, the native language of Brazil where our products originate, Madeira uses only the highest quality raw materials. Our Teak line of utensils and cutting boards originates from one of the largest Teak Plantations in the world, located in South America. Plantation Teak means it is farmed using responsible forestry practices. Madeira uses remnants left over from other Teak products typically discarded during the manufacturing process, almost eliminating any potential waste of materials. This makes the line of products "agricultural by-products." Madeira offers beautiful, affordable and eco-friendly solutions for every home and kitchen, on every budget.
- Standard Teak Cooking Spoon by Madeira
- Made entirely from plantation teak; one of the most popular woods world-wide due to its versatility, functionality and beauty
- Originating from one of the largest Teak Plantations in South America, Madeira Teak products are farmed using responsible forestry practices
- Madeira teak utensils are made from remnants from other teak products typically discarded during manufacturing, eliminating potential waste
- Eco-friendly pieces, classic designs, unmatched durability; Madeira is unsurpassed in its pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home