This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
With its newly integrated hot air blowing system, the Big Buddy Heater now takes portable heating to a new level. Ideal for use indoors, the safe Portable Buddy Heater features an automatic low-oxygen shut-off system that automatically turns the unit off before carbon monoxide fumes reach dangerous levels in your tent, camper, or garage. This portable wonder blasts out 18,000 BTUs, and can heat up to 400 square feet of space for up to 220 hours on one tank with the thermostat on low. A blower fan can be powered by 4 size D batteries or an A/C Adaptor. And, multi-position heat settings keep the room at just the right temperature so you're never alternating between too hot, and too cold.
- Battery or A/C powered blower fan for versatility
- Low, medium, and high heat level control knob for steady temperatures
- Key-shaped rear mounting holes for wall mounting
- Large four-position heat level control knob for controlling with gloved hands
- Built-in Piezo starter for easy starts
- Automatic shut off for accidental tip-over and fume safety
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor & outdoor use
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Connects directly to two 1 lb. disposable cylinders or to a 20 lb. cylinder w/optional hose
- CSA certified
Note: Different models required for California and Canada due to local regulations.
Built in Ignition system
Heat settings: 4,000 - 9,000 - 18,000 BTU's