4 CH 960H DVR with 500GB HDD, HDMI Output, 4 Night Vision Cameras and Free Night Owl Lite App
Night Owl's L-45-4511 is an advanced 4 Channel 960H DVR/ 4 Camera Security System with a 500GB hard drive that is accessible from your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or MAC. With motion activated email alerts and easy Smartphone access, this Night Owl system gives you true 24/7 video security day or night, from any location in the world.
4 Channel L Series DVR Key Features
- Pre-installed 500 GB Hard Drive
- HDMI Output
- 960H Recording Resolution (960 x 480)
- PC and Mac Compatible
- Free Control Management Software
- Motion Activated Recording with Email Alerts
- Free "Night Owl Lite" App for Smartphone integration
Need a security system that's fully integrated with your Smartphone? There's an App for that! Unlike most security systems in the marketplace, the L-45-4511 system does not require the user to connect to a PC in order to view videos. The L-45-4511 DVR comes with our free Night Owl Lite App for seamless integration with a Smartphone or Tablet PC, so you can view live videos directly on your phone or tablet. With Night Owl's Smartphone integration you can monitor your security system on the go! The following Smartphones and Tablet PCs are supported:
- iPhones (iPhone OS 3.0 or above)
- Android Operating System
Viewable over "Night Owl Lite" Application for Android and Apple (IOS) Devices:
- View 4 channels simultaneously on 1 screen
- Access multiple DVRs in 1 application
Viewable over Tablet PCs:
- Android Operating System
PC and MAC connectivity with free CMS Software
Not a Tablet or Smartphone user? No problem! The L-45-4511 system is still accessible over the internet via PC and MAC computers, for seamless recording and management of video. The included Control Management Software (CMS) for PCs gives you the ability to monitor multiple locations on one computer screen (the CMS software supports up to 100 different L series security kits, installed at one or multiple locations).
PC and MAC Compatible
- View, Playback, Backup, Configure DVR Settings remotely via Safari 5.1 or 6.0, Internet Explorer or Included PC Software
Powerful Control Management Software (CMS)
- Log onto 100 DVRs at once
- View multiple locations on one screen
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8
Motion Activated Recording with Real Time Email Alerts
Motion activation allows you to record only when necessary, and makes it easy to find important footage during video playback. This will save you time and conserve hard drive space. Enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. An easy motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with constant movement, such as roads or trees.
5 times larger than CIF and over 33% larger than D1, 960H is the perfect resolution to fit your widescreen TV or monitor. 960H allows you to record at a resolution of 960 by 480 horizontal TV lines, so images are crisper and clearer than both CIF and D1. This new standard was designed to fit the most recent monitors and TV's. With 960H recording and HDMI output, you will clearly see the difference.
Simple Point and Click Interface with a 500GB Hard Drive Pre-Installed
The L-45-4511 DVR comes equipped with a state of the art, easy to use interface. Just point and click to access any of the DVR features. A USB mouse and a remote control are both included.
Connects Directly to your TV or Monitor via HDMI
The L-45-4511 DVR easily connects to your TV for instant viewing and comes equipped with 3 video outputs so you can connect multiple TVs. For your convenience we have included a 6 ft. HDMI cable. In addition to being able to connect directly to your TV, this DVR also comes equipped with VGA & RCA output jacks to connect directly with any computer monitor or TV with a VGA/ RCA input (Cables not included).
480 TV Line Cameras with Facial Recognition
The 4 included indoor/outdoor cameras display hi-resolution images day or night with an advanced 480 TVL sensor that provides up to 30 ft. of facial recognition.
Night Vision up to 30 ft. Away in Complete Darkness
The cameras also come equipped with 11 infrared LEDs that provide over 30 ft. of night vision in the dark. Having the ability to see what is happening inside your home or business day or night is crucial for video surveillance.
Ez Return Process
We believe that a consumer should never have to pay any shipping charges or fees for a faulty part. That is why we have designed an EZ return process where a consumer never has to pay freight for any parts covered under our warranty either sending back to us or back to them. No hidden fees and no shipping costs, it's that simple. For more detailed information, please visit our terms & conditions.
Professional Installation Services
This kit comes packaged with all the cables and accessories you will need to install yourself. Don't have the time to install the system yourself? Night Owl will offer installation services throughout the continental US via InstallerNet.
Real 24/7 Phone and Web Support
24/7, 365 Days a Year
All Night Owl security products come with full technical support, 24/7, 365 days a year (including a Bilingual Help Desk). If needed, our Help Desk will also remotely access your DVR for setup assistance.
No Monthly Fees
Night Owl does not charge any Monthly Fees to access your DVR over the internet or from your Smartphone/Tablet PC.
- BNC: 4 channels
- BNC: 1 channels
- VGA: 1 channels
- HDMI: 1 channels
- RCA: 2 channels
- RCA: 2 channels
- RJ45, 10M/100M
- TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DDNS, PPPOE, UPNP
PC/MAC Computer Compatibility / Internet Viewing
- PC: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 - IE 7 or above & Google Chrome
- MAC: Mac OS X 10.6 and above - Safari 5.0 and above
Control Management Software
- PC: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 - Video Client / Surveillance Client
- MAC: Mac OS X 10.6 and above - Surveillance Client
# of Users - Software
- 3 Simultaneously
Mobile Phone / Tablet PC Compatibility
- iOS / iPad: iOS 3.0 or above - Night Owl Lite
- Android / Pad: Android Ver. 1.5 or above - Night Owl Lite
# of Users - Smartphone
- 1 Simultaneously
Camera (CM-511 - 4 Cameras)
TV Lines of Resolution
- 480 TVL
- 1/4" Color
Lens mm / Viewing Angle
- 6.0mm (42 degrees Field of View)
- 652 x 582
IR Cut Filter
Length of Night Vision
- Up to 30 ft.
Number of LEDs
- 0 Lux
Length of Cable
- 60 ft. per camera
Type of Cable
- Power / Video = 28 AWG
Maximum Run Length of Cable
- 180 ft.
- IP-65 (Weather Resistant)
- DC 12V
- 110 / 220
- -14 degrees F to 122 degrees F
- 2.0" x 3.0" x 2.0"
Power Consumption Per Camera
- Less than or equal to 1.5W
- HDMI / VGA: 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1440 x 900, 720p, 1080p
- BNC: 704 x 480
- Quad, Single Channel, Auto-switch and Hidden
Recording & Playback
Recording Frame Rate
- 1 CH Maximum: 960H / CH - 30 Recording - 30 Playback
- 1 CH Maximum: D1 / CH - 30 Recording - 30 Playback
- 1 CH Maximum: HD1 / CH - 30 Recording - 30 Playback
- 1 CH Maximum: CIF / CH - 30 Recording - 30 Playback
- 4 CH Maximum: 960H / CH - 19 Recording - 19 Playback
- 4 CH Maximum: D1 / CH - 28 Recording - 22 Playback
- 4 CH Maximum: HD1 / CH - 30 Recording - 30 Playback
- 4 CH Maximum: CIF / CH - 30 Recording - 30 Playback
- 960 H @ 690 x 480
- D1 @ 704 x 480
- HD1 @ 704 x 240
- CIF @ 352 x 240
- Motion Activated, Continuous and Time Schedule
- By Event and Date
- Multi-Channel (1/4)
- 1 x 2 TB (500 GB Pre-Installed)
- USB 2.0 (USB Keys, USB HD)
- DC 12V/2A
DVR Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 11.8" x 9.9" x 2.4"
- 40 degrees F to 110 degrees F
- English, French, Spanish