Night Owl's PRO-881TB is an 8 channel DVR system with a 1TB internal hard drive. It also includes 8 hi-resolution cameras (2 audio enabled), HDMI output, 960H recording and a Free Night Owl Pro App with Owl Scan
Night Owl's PRO-881TB is an advanced 8 channel, 8 camera Security System that includes a pre-installed 1TB hard drive. The cameras are hi-resolution with 600 TV lines and 50 ft. of night vision capabilities. Unlike other security systems Night Owl enables you to maintain your mobile lifestyle by giving you tools that allow you to remotely monitor your home or business with our exclusive Night Owl Pro App. Receive motion activated push notifications to your Smartphone when the sensors detect activity. Our products are fully controllable via your tablet and/or Smartphone device. The DVR easily connects to any TV or Monitor with the included HDMI cable. Night Owl products give you true 24/7 video security day or night around the globe.
- 8 Channel Smart DVR with pre-installed 1TB hard drive
- HDMI Output for easy connection to any TV or Monitor
- 960H Recording Capabilities
- 8 x Indoor/Outdoor 600 TVL cameras with 50 ft. night vision
- Bonus 2 Audio enabled cameras included
- Included Night Owl Pro mobile app for Smartphone Integration
- Owl Scan - Easy 1-2-3 Smartphone Setup
- No monthly fees
- 24/7 Phone and Web support from NightOwl
Quick, Easy & Secure Setup with Owl Scan - Free Smartphone App
Ease of setup is one of the top concerns for potential video surveillance customers. With Night Owl's free Owl Scan Smartphone App, setting up your security cameras is as easy as scanning a barcode at a retail stores' self-checkout! With 3 Easy steps, you will be viewing your cameras in no time!
- Download the FREE Night Owl Pro App
- Scan QR Code
- Start Viewing your Cameras
It is important to note that the Owl Scan setup process is completely private and secure: no video is ever transmitted to our server. The product server authenticates and configures the customer's hardware, and that's it. Once setup is complete, the customer's cameras and Smartphone operate as peer to peer devices. Video is never on any 3rd party server, ever!
Our Sophisticated Night Owl Pro App allows you to:
- Eliminate the need for a computer
- View, configure, and playback recorded Audio and Video files on your Smartphone or table
- Receive motion activated push notifications directly to your Smartphone or tablet
- Configure your DVR from your Smartphone
- Multi-gesture technology to switch channel views
Now, security and peace of mind is in the palm of your hand!
- iPhone iOS 3.0 or above
- Android 1.5 or higher
5 times larger than CIF and over 33% larger than D1, 960H is the perfect resolution to fit your widescreen TV or monitor. 960H allows you to record at a resolution of 960 by 480 horizontal TV lines. So images are crisper and clearer than both CIF and D1. This new standard was designed to fit the most recent monitors and TV's. With 960H recording and HDMI output, you will clearly see the difference.
Viewable anywhere in the World on your Smartphone or Tablet
Our Free Apple and Android based App 'Night Owl Pro' gives you the ability to be constantly connected to your system. Unlike most security systems in the marketplace, this Night Owl DVR does not require the user to connect to a PC in order to replay video files. The free app allows you to view all 8 channels at once as well as playback audio and video files directly on your smartphone. With push notifications you will be instantly alerted of an intrusion and can even playback the file in the palm of your hand. If you want to change the settings on your DVR while you're on vacation you can do that with the Night Owl Pro app. There is no need for a computer because you can monitor, program or configure your security system on the go. Welcome to true Smartphone connectivity.
PC and MAC connectivity with free CMS Software:
This system is still accessible over the Internet via PC and MAC computers but Tablets and Smartphones are the future for business and personal communication. The included Control Management Software (CMS) for PCs gives you the ability to monitor multiple locations on one screen. Purchase up to 100 different PRO series security kits and access all of them at once with the included CMS software.
- PC and MAC Compatible
- View multiple locations in one screen
- Log onto over 100 different DVR's
- Free DDNS Service
Free DDNS Service
The included free Night Owl DDNS Service will allow you to access the system remotely without the need for a static IP. The free service works with all Internet Service Providers and allows a seamless connection to your DVR.
Professional Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
Night Owl Setup Wizard
Configuring your DVR for the first time does not need to be complicated. Since every user requires a unique configuration for their security system Night Owl has launched an easy to use quick Setup Wizard. The Setup Wizard will automatically launch upon the initial startup of your DVR and walk you through the crucial steps of setting up the DVR properly. The only thing worse than not having a security system is having a system that is not configured properly.
HDMI Connection to your TV or Monitor
The DVR easily connects to multiple TVs or Monitors with the convenience of four video outputs for instant viewing. The DVR is equipped with 1 RCA, 1 VGA and 1 HDMI video outputs giving way for coverage over a larger square footage as with small businesses. For your convenience we have included a 6 ft. HDMI cable.
Real Time Motion Activated Recording with Push Notifications
The enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. An easy motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with constant movement such as roads or trees. This feature also will send you a real time push notification to your Smartphone or Tablet when the cameras detect movement.
Large 1 TB Security HD and Easy to use Interface
This DVR comes equipped with a state of the art, easy to use, icon based interface. All you need to do is point and click to access any of the features of the DVR. The interface is very user friendly and comes equipped with both a USB mouse and remote control. Utilizing H.264 compression this system records up to 1 year of video with its pre-installed 1TB security hard drive. If your needs change you can always expand the system up to 2TB. The hard drive was specifically designed for DVRs. It provides faster read/write times and reliable recording of your video security footage.
600 TV Line Cameras with Facial Recognition
These sleek indoor/outdoor cameras display hi-resolution images day or night with an advanced 600 TVL sensor that offer up to 50 ft. of facial recognition. The 3-Axis bracket will also allow you to mount to any ceiling or wall at any angle and the metal alloy housing and vandal-proof cabling system detours would-be prowlers.
50 ft. of Night Vision and Auto IR Cut Filter
The hi-resolution cameras are equipped for night vision up to 50 ft. away in complete darkness. With the Auto IR cut filter sensor these cameras produce a clear and crisp image day or night.
Bonus 2 Audio Enabled Cameras Included:
As a special bonus we have included 2 audio enabled cameras that will allow you to stream and record audio from 20 ft. away. Imagine sitting at dinner with your better half and using your Smartphone to see and hear your kids getting ready for bed. You can also record the audio as well for playback at a later date.
Why Night Owl?
Privacy with No Monthly Fees
At Night Owl, we value your privacy as much as your security. Your surveillance video is yours alone, and can only be accessed and viewed by you. We do not charge any monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the internet and Smartphone.
Professional Installation Services Available (For additional Fee)
All Night Owl products include everything you need to install the system, except the most valuable commodity: your free time. If you have no time to install the system yourself, Night Owl's professional installation service can assist. Professional installation is an optional service, not included in the price of the product (additional fees will apply).
24/7 Support, Available 365 Days a Year
In addition, all Night Owl security products come with 24/7, 365 days a year full technical phone support in English and Spanish. Rest assured you can reach them any time and day.
- 1 x 8 Channel DVR with Pre-Installed 1TB Hard Drive
- 8 x Indoor/Outdoor Cameras (2 with Audio)
- 8 x 60 ft. Bundles of Camera Cables (2 with Audio)
- 24 x Mounting Hardware and Screws for Cameras
- 1 x 6 ft. HDMI Cable
- 1 x RJ-45 Cable (Ethernet)
- 1 x Mouse
- 1 x Remote Control (Batteries Included)
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Quick Set-up Guide (English and Spanish)
- 2 x DC 12V Camera Power Adapters
- 1 x 12V/2A DVR Power Adapter
- 2 x 4-Way Camera Splitters
- 3 x Night Owl Security Stickers
- 1 x InstallerNet Installation Card
Footnotes & Disclaimers:
(1) Internet and cell phone access requires a router, Windows operating system, IE 6 or higher and a broadband internet connection. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone, iPad, and Android running on 3G/4G Smartphones. Also accessible on Tablets listed above. Push notifications currently available on IOS.
(3) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -14 degrees F or above 122 degrees F. These cameras are weather resistant, not weatherproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(4) Professional installation is offered by InstallerNet, Inc. Additional charges will apply for this service. See details inside box.
(5) Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the internet and Smartphone. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(6) Night Owl Pro App is a free download compatible with Apple and Android Smartphones and Tablets only.
(7) Night Owl Pro App and CMS software compatible with Night Owl ADV, PRO, ELITE, S, WM, and BJ series only.
(8) Recording capacity may vary. Based on 1 year of recording with a 1TB hard drive, using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(9) Night vision range up to 50 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(10) Two Audio Enabled Cameras included.
(11) Owl Scan is a trademark of Night Owl SP, LLC.