Condition: This product was discovered to be Initially defective and has been refurbished by the manufacturer.
This REFURBISHED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
The Nikon AF-S DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II lens offers users the widely appreciated 3x 18-55mm focal length range, which conveniently covers picture angles that meet the needs of everything from tight portraits to wide-angle landscapes. The compact SWM enables ultra-high-speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and quiet operation. An ED glass element minimises chromatic aberration and ensures exceptional image quality, while the AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II?s hybrid aspherical lens element reduces astigmatism and other forms of distortion to deliver high resolution and contrast. The external lens design has also been improved, allowing for smoother zoom operability. This lens is designed exclusively for use with Nikon DX format digital SLR cameras and is not compatible with 35mm or IX240 format film cameras.
- Ultra-compact 18-55mm 3X zoom provides superb versatility in a wide variety of shooting situations
- Designed exclusively for Nikon DX format SLRs, this lens approximates the picture angle performance of a 27-82.5mm lens on the 35mm format.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) with compact rod-type design enables ultra-high speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- ED glass element achieves minimized chromatic aberration and superior optical performance.
- Hybrid aspherical element ensures high resolution and contrast.
- Focus Mode switch enables quick-switching between A (Autofocus) and M (Manual Focus).
- 7-blade rounded diaphragm for more natural out-of-focus highlights.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating minimizes ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
Focal length : 18-55mm (approximates picture angle performance of a 27-82.5mm lens on the 35mm format)
Maximum aperture : f/3.5 - 5.6
Minimum aperture: f/22 - 38
Lens construction : 7 elements in 5 groups with one ED glass element
Picture angle : 76-degrees to 28-degrees at 50-feet
Minimum Focus: 0.9 feet throughout the entire zoom range
Filter attachment size: 52mm
Dimensions (approx.) : 2.7 x 2.9 inches
Weight (approx.): 7.2 ounces