This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
The WR-T10/WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller units use radio frequencies to communicate; by pairing together a WR-T10 and one or more WR-R10 units. The WR-A10 WR Adapter is designed to work with the WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller (transceiver), allowing it to be connected to select Nikon D-SLRs with a 10-pin connector, to wirelessly control the shutter release. D-SLRs without a 10-pin connector do not need the adapter.
- Photographers can use the WR-T10 to simultaneously release the shutter on multiple Nikon D-SLR cameras that have a WR-R10 unit attached and have been paired with the WR-T10.
- Three radio frequency channels are available for use, to prevent interference when multiple pairings or photographers are shooting in one location.
- Useful for triggering the shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds, to prevent camera movement.
- Range (line of sight) from WR-R10 (used with the WR-A10 WR adapter on select D-SLRs, and acting as a master unit) to WR-R10s is 164 feet (50 meters).
- One WR-T10 unit can be paired with an unlimited number of cameras with a WR-R10 unit attached.
- When the WR-R10 is used along with the WR-A10 WR Adapter to connect to select Nikon Digital Cameras with a 10-pin connector, one camera can be designated as "master" and control the shutter release of up to 64 WR-R10 transceiver units.
- Range (line of sight) from the WR-T10 to WR-R10s is 66 feet (20 meters).
- Channels (Frequency): 5 ch (2.425 GHz), 10 ch (2.450 GHz), 15 ch (2.475 GHz)
- Number Of Channels: 3
- Range: WR-T10, WR-R10: approx. 20 m (66 ft), WR-T10, WR-R10 with WR-A10 Adapter: approx. 50 m (164 ft)
- Directivity: Unaffected
- Interference Prevention: Pairing
- Live View/Movie Operation (Available only with the cameras that have been released since the D4)
- Continuous Shooting
- Shutter-Release Button: Half pressing, full pressing available
- Fn Button: Possible to switch (Available only with some of the models that have been released since the D4) the function assigned to an Fn button