This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
- Compact and lightweight, FX-format compatible telephoto zoom lens covering focal-length range from 70 to 200 mm for superior mobility
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces ghost and flare
- VR (Vibration Reduction) minimizes camera shake by offering the equivalent of a shutter speed approximately five stops faster
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) realizes quiet AF operation
- Two focus modes are available ? A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority) and M (manual focus)
- Minimum focus distance of 1.0 m/3.3 ft
- AF is possible even with 2x teleconverters when attached to f/8-compatible body
Focal length - 70-200mm
Maximum aperture - f/4
Minimum aperture - f/32
Lens construction - 20 elements in 14 groups (including three ED glass elements and HRI lens element)
Angle of view - 34?20' - 12?20' (22?50' - 8? with Nikon DX format)
Minimum focus distance - 1.0 m/3.3 ft (from focal plane)
Maximum reproduction ratio - 0.274x
No. of diaphragm blades - 9 (rounded)
Filter-attachment size - 67mm
Diameter x length (distance from camera lens mount flange) - Approximately 78.0 x 178.5 mm/3.1 x 7.0 in.
Weight - Approximately 850 g/30.0 oz.
Supplied accessories - 67 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-67, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Bayonet Hood HB-60, Flexible Lens Pouch CL - 1225