The COOLPIX L11 offers just the right combination of superior design, high-quality optics and simple operation for anyone to be able to take stunning shots. 6.0 megapixels and an impressive light sensitivity of up to ISO 800 mean sharp images, even when you shoot subjects that are on the move or take pictures in low-light. Its powerful 3x Zoom-Nikkor lens retracts when not in use to make the camera easier to carry around, and its 2.4-inch LCD monitor makes it as much fun to show your images to family and friends as it is to shoot them. Built-in COOLPIX technologies Face-priority AF and In-Camera Red-Eye Fix work to produce optimized images at the moment of capture, and the powerful D-Lighting function lets you perfect image exposure on the LCD after capture.
- 6.0 megapixel resolution means detailed images that stay sharp even when significantly enlarged.
- 3x Zoom-Nikkor lens covering the key photographic range of 37.5-112.5mm (35mm equivalent).
- Light sensitivity of up to ISO800 reduces the risk of blurry images when you shoot moving subjects or take pictures in low-light situations.
- Large 2.4" LCD monitor simplifies composition and play back.
- In-camera COOLPIX technologies:
- Face-priority AF automatically locates and focuses on people?s faces ensuring superb, crisply focused portraits.
- D-Lighting rescues underexposed images by improving brightness and picture detail where needed, while leaving correctly exposed areas just as they are.
- In-Camera Red-Eye Fix analyzes each image and automatically finds and corrects any accidental red-eye, which can sometimes occur in flash photography.
- Movie recording with sound at 30fps. Recording time depends only upon the size of your memory card.
- Convenient AA-size battery compatibility makes it easy replenish your camera?s power source no matter where you are in the world.
- PictBridge and ImageLink compatible: the capability to connect directly to any PictBridge or ImageLink compatible printer means that you can make great prints without the need for a computer to process the job.
Effective pixels: 6.0 million
Image sensor: 1/2.5-in. CCD; total pixels: approx. 6.18 million
Lens: 3x Zoom-Nikkor; 6.2-18.6mm (35mm  format picture angle: 37.5-112.5mm); f/2.8-5.2; 6 elements in 5 groups; digital zoom: up to 4x (35mm  format picture angle: approx. 450mm)
Focus range (from lens): 1 ft. 4 in. (40cm) to infinity. Macro close-up mode: 5.9 in. (15cm) to infinity
Monitor: L11: 2.4-in., 115,000-dot, TFT LCD with brightness adjustment
Storage media: Internal memory (approx. 7 MB), SDHC memory cards
Movies: With sound: TV movie (640) at 30fps/15fps, small size (320) at 30fps/15fps, smaller size (160) at 15fps
Image size (pixels): L11: 2816 x 2112 (High: 2816*/Normal: 2816), 2048 x 1536 (Normal: 2048), 1024 x 768 (PC screen: 1024), 640 x 480 (TV screen: 640)
ISO sensitivity: Auto (auto gain ISO 64-800)
Built-in flash: Range: (W) approx. 0.4-3.0m (1 ft. 4 in. ?? 9 ft. 10 in.), (T) approx. 0.4-2.5m (1 ft. 4 in. ?? 8 ft. 2 in.)
Supported Languages: Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Indonesian, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Thai
Power sources: Two AA alkaline, oxyride, or lithium batteries, two EN-MH1 rechargeable NiMH batteries (optional), EH-65A AC adapter (optional)
Battery life (approx.): Approx. 250 shots with alkaline, 600 shots with lithium, or 300 shots with EN-MH1, or 250 shots with oxyride batteries (based on CIPA standard)
Dimensions (WxHxD): L11: 89.5 x 60.5 x 27 mm (3.5 x 2.4 x 1.1 in.) excluding projections
Weight: L11: Approx. 125 g (4.4 oz.) without battery and SD memory card
PictureProject System Requirements: OS Macintosh: Mac(R) OS X version 10.3.9, 10.4.x Windows: Windows(R) Vista (32 bit), Windows(R)XP Home Edition/Professional, Windows(R) 2000 Professional pre-installed modelsNote: CD-ROM drive required for installation. Only built-in USB ports are supported.