Offering the full imaging potential of 8.0 effective megapixels, the COOLPIX L15 captures true-to-life color with enough fine details to leave plenty of creative freedom to crop or produce beautiful enlargements. This pairs with the precision optics of a 3x Zoom-NIKKOR lens that covers the highly practical range of 35-105mm (35mm equivalent) to ably capture everything from panoramic vistas to close-up portraits.
- 8.0 Megapixels for stunning prints as large as 16 x 20 inches!
- Optical VR Image Stabilization minimizes the effect of camera shake
- Incredible, Bright 2.8-inch LCD makes it easy to view and share pictures
- Adjusts up to ISO 1000 to keep shooting even in lower light
- In-camera Red-Eye Fix? automatically fixes most instances of red-eye in the camera. You may never see red eyes again.
- Face-Priority AF Nikon's face-finding technology that automatically focuses on faces.
- D-Lighting rescues dark or backlit pictures by improving brightness and detail where needed.
Effective pixels: 8.0 million
Image sensor: 1/2.5-inch CCD; total pixels: approx 8.29 million
Lens: 3x Zoom-Nikkor; 5.7-17.1mm (35mm  format picture angle: 35-105mm); f/2.8-4.7; 5 elements in 5 groups;
Digital zoom: up to 4x (35mm  format picture angle (420mm)
Focus range (from lens): 1 ft, 7.7 in (50cm) to infinity; Macro close-up mode: 5.9 in (15cm) to infinity
Monitor: 2.8-in, 230,000-dot, TFT LCD with anti-reflection coating
Storage media: Internal memory (approx 23MB), SD/SDHC memory card compatible
Image size (pixels): 3264 x 2448 (High:3264*, Normal: 3264), 2592 x 1944 (Normal: 2592), 2048 x 1536 (Normal: 2048), 104 x 768 (PC screen: 1024), 640 x 480 (TV screen: 640), 3264 x 1836 (16:9)
Vibration reduction (VR): Optical VR image stabilization
ISO sensitivity: Auto (auto gain ISO 64-1000)
Power sources: Two AA alkaline (supplied), lithium or oxyride batteries (optional), EN-MH1 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (optional), EH-65A AC Adapter (optional)
Battery life: Approx 160 shots with alkaline, 580 shots with lithium or 330 shots with EN-MH1 (based on CIPA standard)
Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx 3.6 x 2.4 x 1.2 in (91 x 61 x 29.5mm) excluding projections
Weight: 4.4 oz (125 g) without battery and SD memory card