The Nikon Coolpix S51c offers ultra slim wave-surface design and many innovative features. This camera has a huge 3.0-inch LCD monitor with a 160 degrees wide viewing angle and an anti-reflection coating for easy viewing even in bright sunlight. The Nikon Coolpix S51c digital camera offers 8.1 effective Megapixels of resolution and is highly light sensitive, with an ISO of up to 1600, excellent for reducing blur from moving subjects or for use in low-light conditions.
The wireless COOLPIX S51c camera allows the user to share the photos and movie clips anywhere there is an open access Wi-Fi hotspot. At home, in the office, in a coffee house, airport, a user can simply press a button and have photos sent to email addresses, published to Web sites, or posted on photo sharing communities such as Flickr or Nikon?s own my Picturetown. Business professionals working in the field, such as real estate and building contractors, can utilize Wi-Fi to send pictures directly to prospective buyers or business partners, quicker and easier than connecting the camera and downloading pictures to a computer before sending the image.
- 8.1 Megapixels for stunning prints as large as 16 x 20 inches
- 3x Optical Zoom-Nikkor Glass Lens - quality optics provide exceptional images
- Optical VR Image Stabilization minimizes the effect of camera shake
- Huge, Bright 3.0-inch High Resolution LCD offers 160-degree wide-angle of view, making it easy to share your pictures
- Slim, Stylish, All-Metal Design slips right into your shirt pocket or purse!
- Auto Adjusts up to ISO 1600 lets you keep shooting, even in low light
- View your pictures anytime, anywhere. View your pictures on your Blackberry smartphone. E-mail, store pictures or send pictures directly toyour Flickr account right from the camera in Wi-Fi open access hotspots with the new Picture Mail button.
- One-Touch Email with the Picture Mail Button makes emailing pictures a simple 4-step process after camera is registered with my Picturetown
- All New Pictmotion creates in-camera slide shows with your music
Effective pixels: 8.1 million
Image sensor: 1/2.5-in. CCD; total pixels: approx. 8.28 million
Lens: 3x Zoom-Nikkor; 6.3-18.9mm (35mm  format picture angle: 38-114mm); f/3.3-4.2; 12 elements in 9 groups; Digital zoom: up to 4x (35mm  format picture angle: 456mm)
Focus range (from lens): 1 ft (30cm) to infinity, Macro close-up mode: 1.6 in (4cm) to infinity
Monitor: 3.0-in., 230,000-dot, wide viewing angle TFT LCD with anti-reflection coating
Storage media: Internal memory (approx. 13 MB), SD/SDHC memory card compatible
Image size (pixels): 3264 x 2448 (High: 3264/Normal: 3264), 2592 x 1944 (Normal: 2592), 2048 x 1536 (Normal: 2048), 1024 x 768 (PC: 1024), 640 x 480 (TV: 640), 3200 x 1800 (16:9)
Vibration reduction (VR): Optical VR image stabilization
ISO sensitivity: ISO 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, Auto (auto gain ISO 100-800)
Power sources: EN-EL8 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (supplied), EH-64 AC Adapter (supplied)
Interface: Hi-Speed USB, IEEE 802.11b/g
Battery life: Approx. 150 shots with EN-EL8 battery (based on CIPA standard)
Dimensions (W x H x D) : Approx. 3.8 x 2.3 x 0.8 in (97.5 x 59 x 21 mm) excluding projections
Weight: Approx. 4.4 oz (125 g) without battery and SD memory card