The Stylus 1030 SW is one tough camera. The Shockproof, Waterproof, Freezeproof and Dustproof design gives active people the confidence to take this camera anywhere and shoot in nearly any condition. Plus, the wide-angle lens lets users capture more of what they see. Great for divers, surfers, rafters, skiers and anyone with an active lifestyle.
Accidents happen. A rugged metal body and revolutionary shock-absorbing construction are designed to withstand a 6.6-foot fall, drop or other mishap.
Innovative waterproof seals and gaskets allow you to take underwater movies and amazing pictures in a pool, lake or ocean.
FREEZEPROOF (14 degrees F)
Perfect for skiing, snowboarding, sledding and other winter fun, this camera is winterized to perform at below-freezing temperatures.
CRUSHPROOF (220 LBF)
With a rugged body and reinforced LCD, the Stylus 1030 SW withstands up to 220 pounds of pressure so your camera and images are protected.
3.6x WIDE-ANGLE ZOOM LENS
A wider field of view ensures you?ll never miss anyone or anything in your shot. Great for shooting landscapes, underwater scenery, group portraits and amazing panoramic pictures.
2.7 HyperCrystal II LCD
With improved contrast and color reproduction, the HyperCrystal II LCD offers a more accurate and precise image display, as well as an extra-wide viewing angle and increased visibility in direct sunlight.
- Imager: 10.1 Megapixels (effective), 1/2.35" CCD (1.1cm)
- Lens: 5.0 - 18.2 mm (28 - 102 mm equivalent in 35mm photography), 10 Lenses in 8 Groups, 4 Aspherical Lenses, 2 ED Lenses
- Zoom: 3.6x Optical Zoom + 5x Digital Zoom (Seamless to 18x)
- Aperture Range: f3.5 - f5.1
- LCD: 2.7" (6.9cm) LCD with Backlight Boost Button, approx. 230,000 dots 5 Steps Brightness Adjustment
- Viewfinder: N/A
- Focus System: CCD Contrast Detection
- Focus Range: Normal mode: 19.7" - infinity (0.5m - infinity), Macro mode: Wide: 3.9" - infinity (0.1m - infinity) Tele: 11.8" - infinity (0.3m - infinity) Super Macro mode: .79" - 19.7" (2cm - 50cm)
- Shutter Speed: 1/1000 sec. -1/2 sec. (up to 4 sec. in Night Scene mode)
- ISO Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 (equivalent)
- Metering Mode : Digital ESP Metering, Spot Metering, Face Detection AE (when Face Detection AF is selected)
- White Balance: Auto, Presets (Daylight, Overcast, Tungsten, and 3 Fluorescents)
- Exposure Compensation: +/-2 EV steps in 1/3 EV steps
- Recording Modes: Still Image: JPEG, Movie: AVI Motion JPEG
- Adjustment Resolutions: 10MP (3,4688 x 2,736), 5MP (2,560 x 1,920), 4MP (2,304 x 1,728), 3MP (2,048 x 1,536) 2MP (1,600 x 1,200) 1MP (1,280 x 960) VGA (640 x 480) 16:9 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Shooting Modes: 29 Shooting Modes; Auto, Program Auto, Digital Image Stabilization, Scene Modes (1. PORTRAIT, 2. LANDSCAPE, 3. LANDSCAPE+PORTRAIT, 4. NIGHT SCENE, 5. NIGHT+PORTRAIT, 6. SPORT, 7. INDOOR, 8. CANDLE, 9. SELF PORTRAIT, 10. AVAILABLE LIGHT PORTRAIT, 11. SUNSET, 12. FIREWORKS, 13. CUISINE, 14. BEHIND GLASS, 15. DOCUMENTS, 16.AUCTION, 17.SHOOT & SELECT1, 18. SHOOT & SELECT2, 19. BEACH&SNOW, 20. PRE-CAPTURE MOVIE, 21. UNDERWATER SNAPSHOT, 22. UNDERWATER WIDE1, 23. UNDERWATER WIDE2, 24. UNDERWATER MACRO), Non-Water Movie, Underwater Movie
- Panorama Modes: Up to 10 frames automatically stitchable with OLYMPUS Master software when using Olympus brand xD-Picture Card
- Sequential Shooting: High speed: 5.2 frames per second, 11 frames (3MP), Normal speed: 0.7 frames per second, 7 frames (10MP)
- Shooting Assist Functions: Shooting Guide, Perfect Shot Preview, Histogram, Frame Assist, Voice Recording
- Movie Mode: AVI Movie with Sound; 640x480 (15fps) 320x240 (15fps)
- Image Processing: TruePic III Image Processor
- Noise Reduction: Set automatically at shutter speeds of 0.5 second or longer in specific scene modes
- Image Playback: Still Image: Single, Index Display (4/9/16/25), Up to 10x Enlargement, Slideshow, Rotation, Calendar, My Favorites, Histogram / Movie: Normal, Fast-Forward, Reverse, Frame-by-Frame
- Flash: Built-in
- Flash Modes: Auto (for low light and backlit conditions), Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-in, Off
- Flash Working Range: Wide: 0.33ft (1.0m) - 13.5ft (4.1m) at ISO 800 Tele: 0.98ft (0.3m) - 8.9ft (2.7m) at ISO 800
- Selftimer: 12 Seconds
- Memory: 14.7MB Internal Memory
- Removable Media Card: xD-Picture Card (1GB, 2GB), microSD (MASD-1 is required)
- Outer Connectors: Multi-Terminal (USB Connector, Audio/Video Output, DC Input) *Optional DC Coupler (CB-MA1) is required)
- Auto-connect USB: USB 2.0 Full-Speed (USB Mass Storage)
- Operating Environment: Operation: 14 degrees - 104 degrees F (10 degrees - 40 degrees C), 30% - 100% humidity, Storage: -4 degrees - 140 degrees F (-20 degrees - 60 degrees C), 10% - 90% humidity
- Power Supply: Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (LI-50B)
- Size: 3.8"W x 2.2"H x 1.0" D (97.7mm x 55.7mm x 26.5mm)
- Weight: 4.9oz (138g) without battery and media card