It's Easy to Shoot, Upload & Share. Meet the T-100. It?s an outstanding value, making it a perfect gift for tweens and teens alike. It has all the technology they need -- like movie recording with sound and in-camera Creative Art Filters -- to have a great time taking photos and sharing them with their friends.
- 12 Megapixel - Achieve superior image quality with a high-resolution, 12-megapixel CCD. Make large prints, or even crop, without losing any detail at all.
- 3x Optical Zoom - 3x Optical Zoom brings you closer to the subject without taking a step.
- 2.4" LCD - The 2.4" High-Resolution LCD lets you easily shoot and share your images with friends and family.
- AF Tracking - AF Tracking automatically tracks unpredictable, fast-moving subjects such as kids and pets, and continuously adjusts the focus and brightness so you can capture these photogenic whirlwinds with ease.
- Advanced Face Detection - Advanced Face Detection tracks up to 12 faces and automatically focuses and optimizes exposures for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.
- Digital Image Stabilization - The Digital Image Stabilization feature uses higher ISO and faster shutter speeds to capture sharp, blur-free images, even when you're chasing moving targets.
- Intelligent Auto - The Intelligent Auto setting identifies the scene you're shooting -- portrait, landscape, night portrait, macro, or sport -- and adjusts the settings to optimize results.
- Creative Art Filters - Using Creative Art Filters you can give your photos a distinct look and artistic feel by applying one of four different Magic Filter effects, including Pop Art, Pinhole, Fisheye and Drawing.
- 21 Shooting - There are 21 shooting modes built right in, so that you can photograph just about any kind of scene you'd like -- everything from sports photography to macro photography and many other photo specialties in between.
- VGA Movies with Sound - Shoot VGA movies with sound and share them with all your friends, family and coworkers. Or better yet, share your movies on YouTube, using the included [ib] Software.
- In-Camera Help Guides - And if you feel the need for a little extra advice, the camera's on-board Help Guides will briefly describe the camera's features and settings at the touch of a button.
- Perfect Fix - Perfect Fix makes perfect pictures possible by activating two different editing features, post shot, to correct red-eye, and lighting -- no software necessary.
- SD Compatible - The T-100 supports SD media to better interface with computers, digital picture frames and HDTVs.