The Optoma DS325 data projector is a remarkably bright, easy-to-use, feature rich DLP projector, designed to provide outstanding performance whether on the road or at the office. With its 2600 ANSI lumens brightness and 13,000:1 contrast ratio, the Optoma DS325 will captivate your audience by delivering sharp, color rich graphics and video. The Optoma DS325 data projector offers the level of conectivity you need. Its intuitive menu makes it incredible easy to operate, allowing you to fully concentrate on delivering your very best presentation. Reliable and economical, it features the latest Optoma ECO+ technology for ultra long lamp life. Its DLP technology, along with Optoma's commitment to quality, ensures your projector will provide years of carefree operation.
The DS325 data projector is designed for quick and easy set up. With a variety of connectivity options including VGA, S-Video, Composite Video and RS-232, this smart little data projector is ready for excellence whenever you are. The included IR remote control with mouse control makes business presentations easier than ever. Weighing in at just 5 pounds and measuring a compact 11.28" x 3.98" x 7.6", the DS325 is perfect for the traveling business person.
- Use less than one-watt power consumption in standby mode - Up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode
- Limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control
- Employ long-life materials and components
- Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards
- Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials