X313: Project Your Ideas
The Optoma X313 delivers a powerful 3000 lumens bright image with a 20,000:1 contrast ratio. Project large, eye-catching presentations with DynamicBlack? technology for easy-toread text and graphics, superior image clarity, and incredible color accuracy.
Ideal for use in conference rooms, training rooms, classrooms, houses of worship and digital signage applications.
The Optoma X313 provides complete analog and digital connectivity for maximum compatibility with all your sources, including HDMI with Full 3D capability, 2x VGA-in, VGA loop through, USB with 5V DC 1A power and USB for remote mouse convenience.
This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
Full 3D Compatibility
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
This projector uses Texas Instrument BrilliantColor Technology.
DLP projectors use advanced color processing to produce exceptional contrast ratios for pin sharp graphics and crystal clear text. The crisper whites and ultra-rich blacks mean images come alive and text is easier to read.
Creates razor sharp pictures and amazing videos with incredible colors and brightness, while providing world class reliability and longevity. Advantages: Consistent Color Precision - BrilliantColor offers up to 6-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on screen. Outstanding Readability - With high native contrast ratios, the deep blacks and crisp whites ensure that text and charts are easy to read. Fast Digital Video Performance - The DLP chip has a super fast response time of 16 microseconds and easily supports up to 144Hz refresh rates.
Green By Design
This projector has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to (1) use 0.5-Watt power consumption in standby mode - up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode, (2) limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control, (3) employ long-life materials and components, (4) use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards, (5) use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials, and (6) comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
- Display Technology: Single 0.55" DC3 DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Maximum Resolution: VGA port: UXGA (1600 x 1200); HDMI port: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Brightness: 3000 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 20,000:1 (full on/full off)
- Displayable Colors: 1.07 Billion
- Lamp Life and Type: 10,000/6500/6000/4500 Hours (Education cycle/ECO+/Dynamic/Bright) 190W
- Projection Method: Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- Keystone Correction: +/-40 Degrees Vertical
- Uniformity: >80%
- Offset: 115%
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Native, 16:9 compatible
- Throw Ratio: 1.96?2.18
- Projection Distance: 3.9'?32.8' (1.2?10 m)
- Image Size (Diagonal): 30"-300" (0.7?7.62 m)
- Projection Lens: F=2.5-2.7, f=22.08-24.28 mm, 1.1x manual zoom and focus
- Digital Zoom: 0.8 ~ 2.0
- Audio: 2-Watt speaker
- Noise Level: 26dB
- Remote Control: IR remote mouse control
- Operating Conditions: 41?113 Degrees F (5?45 Degrees C), 85% max humidity
- Power Supply: AC Input 100?240V, 50?60Hz, auto-switching
- Power Consumption: Max 240W (Normal), Min 194W (Eco+), <0.5W (standby-ECO)
- Computer Compatibility: WUXGA, HD, UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA resized, VESA, PC and Mac compatible
- Video Input Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)
- 3D Compatibility: Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats (Frame pack, side-by-side, top-bottom) and up converts frame rate from 60Hz to 120Hz or 24Hz to 144Hz (i.e 60 or 72 frames per eye). 3D glasses are needed and is sold separately. Refer to user manual for details.
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24?85Hz, 120Hz
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.375?91.146KHz
- User Controls: Complete on-screen menu, adjustments in 27 languages
- I/O Connectors: HDMI v1.4a, two VGA-in, VGA-out, S-video, composite video, two audio-in, audio-out, RS-232C, USB-A
- Loop Through: Monitor: D-Sub 15 pin VGA output (functional in both normal and standby modes).; Audio: VAO audio out, HDMI VAO audio out supported, (VAO in normal mode, fixed during Standby)
- Security: Kensington Lock Port, security bar and keypad lock
- Product Weight: 4.9 lb (2.21 kg)
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.4" x 4.6" x 8.8" (315 x 117 x 223 mm)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts and Labor, 90-Days on Lamp