Why Capture One?
Capture One is designed to meet the needs of every photographer. The amazing image quality, ease of use, and thorough understanding of how professionals work are the things that make Capture One unique.
Capture One highlights
- Adjust exposure, contrast, saturation, and color balance
- Set white point
- Verify corrections in real time
- Apply corrections and color profiles to individual images or groups of images simultaneously
- Crop, resize, and name images
- Batch process RAW images into TIFF or JPEG
Capture One PRO is the professional tool for professional needs. As a PRO user you get:
- Advanced RAW workflow with no limitations in terms of capture, processing capabilities, and image improvements
- State-of-the-art image quality out of the box and tools for further enhancements TIFF RGB/CMYK and JPEG RGB/CMYK output
- Guaranteed availability of the latest technologies within RAW conversion
- Support for DSLR and Point & Shoot RAW files as well as Phase One camera backs
- Cross platform support (Mac OSX, Windows XP/2000)
- Two free updates included
The RAW workflow
As a professional photographer most of your shots are probably spot on or need very little adjustment. So is RAW conversion not just adding an extra step in the process? The answer is no. Capture One RAW means less work and better image quality. 90% of your RAW images will be ready for print after Capture One RAW processing.
Tethered camera support:
Capture One PRO: Canon 1Ds MKII / 1D MKII / 1D MKII N / 1Ds / 1D / 5D / 20D / 10D / 300D / 350D/ D60 / 30D / Rebel XT
Phase One P45 / P30 / P 25 / P 20 / H 25 / H 20 / H 10 / H 101 / H 5 / Lightphase
Canon 1Ds MKII / 1D MKII / 1D MKII N /1Ds / 1D / 5D / 20D / 10D / 300D / 350D / D60 / D30 / Pro 1 / G6 / G5 / G3 / G2 / Rebel XT
Konica Minolta Alpha 7 D / Maxxum 7 D / Dynax 7 D / Alpha 5 D / Maxxum 5 D / Dynax 5 D / A1 / A2
Pentax *istD / *istDs
Nikon D2X / D1X / D2Hs / D2H / D1H / D200 (beta) / D100 / D70s / D70 / D50
Fuji S3 Pro / S2 Pro
Olympus E-1 / E-10 / E-20 / E-300 / E-500 / C-7070 / C-8080
Leica Digital Module R for R8 and R9 cameras
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Japanese, Czec
Windows 2000 and XP.
Mac OS X 10. 2.8 and later
Pentium III, preferable Pentium 4.
512 MB of RAM minimum, preferably 1 GB or more.
Windows XP / 2000.
Ports: 1394 CardBus or
USB depending on camera used with Capture One.
Macintosh G3, G4 or G5. Mac OSX 10.3.8 or higher.
512 MB of RAM minimum, preferabket 1 GB or more.
At least 2 GB of free disk space.