The PENTAX 16x50 XCF binocular offers the most powerful magnification in its series. With 16X magnification, this ruggedly-styled binocular combines outstanding optical performance with exceptional value. Sporting a fashionable, black-finish body encased in full-body rubber housing, the PENTAX 16x50 XCF binocular is ideal for almost any application?from casual viewing to serious observation.
- Take your binocular anywhere. The PENTAX 16x50 XCF features a finely constructed porro-prism design and full-body rubber housing to protect the internal mechanisms and optical elements from shock and damage. A black finish adds a distinctive, attractive appearance.
- See your images more clearly. PENTAX smc optics eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays and improves light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare.
- Focus on your subject quickly and easily with a center-focus system that allows accurate and speedy focusing with simple fingertip control.
- Adjust the image for your eyesight. Incorporated in the right eyepiece ring, the diopter adjustment allows near- and far-sighted viewers to easily and quickly adjust the image to match their eyesight.
- Wear your eyeglasses. The PENTAX XCF series features eyepiece rings made of soft but durable rubber material that can be easily folded back to make image viewing easier for eyeglass wearers.
- View your subjects even in dim light with high-quality BaK4 prisms that transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination.
- Make extended observations easy and more comfortable by combining the built-in tripod socket with a tripod and an optional Tripod Adapter TP-3 to stabilize the binoculars and prevent unwanted shake.
- The PENTAX XCF series is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Binocular Type: Porro prism, center focusing
- Lens Construction: Objective Lens: 2 elements in 1 group; Eyepiece Lens: 4 elements in 3 groups
- Coating: Super-multi-coating
- Magnification: 16X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Real Field of View: 3.5 degrees
- Apparent Field of View: 56 degrees
- Field Of View At 1000 Meters: 61m
- Field of View at 1000 Yards: 183 ft.
- Exit Pupil: 3.1mm
- Eye Relief: 13mm
- Prism: Porro
- Multi Layer Coating: Yes
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 34 ft.
- Relative Brightness: 17.4
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +/- 3 m -1
- Eye Distance Adjustment Range: 2.3 - 2.8"
- Focusing Range: 34 ft. - infinity
- Eyepiece Ring: Collapsible
- Body Color: Black
- Height Width: 6.5 x 7.8"
- Thickness: 2.2"
- Weight: 31.7 oz.
- Waterproof: No
- Accessories: Objective Lens Cap, Eyepiece Lens Cap, Case, Neck Strap
Objective Lens Cap,
Eyepiece Lens Cap,
Promotions & Special Offers: