The Patriot Pyro M3 mSATA SSD is the perfect choice for system builders and notebook owners looking to get blazingly fast start up times, instantaneous access to their data for better productivity and enthusiast-class gaming performance. Powered by the SandForce SF-2281 processor, the Pyro M3 uses an ultra-fast mSATA 6 Gb/s interface to deliver read and write speeds up to 550MB/s (read) for both capacities and 525MB/s (write) for 120GB and 535MB/s (write) for 240GB.
To ensure the Patriot Pyro M3 mSATA SSD provides rock-solid performance, wear leveling technologies like TRIM, DuraClass, and DuraWrite are built in. At Less than 30mm wide by 51mm tall, the Pyro M3 is the best solution for all-in-one PC kits, notebook upgrades, or small form factor high performance gaming PC builds.
Backed by Patriot's award winning build quality and 3-year warranty; the Patriot Pyro M3 mSATA SSD will deliver one of the most reliable choices in performance class SSDs.
- SandForce SF-2281 Powered
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Compatible
- TRIM support (O/S dependent)
- DuraClass technology
- DuraWrite extends the endurance of SSDs
- Intelligent Block Management and Wear Leveling
- RAISE (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements)
- Intelligent Data Retention optimization
- Power/Performance Balancing
- ECC Recovery: Up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte sector (BCH)
- Sequential Read & Write Transfer: 240GB model; up to 550MB/s read | 535MB/s Write
- Max Random 4K Write IOPS: up to 85,000 (4K aligned)
- O/S Support: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / Linux
- Made in the USA
** Capacities stated are unformatted. The total formatted capacity for the drive will differ, depending on the operating system and file system used.