The Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS10 (Blue) is a compact 14.1-Megapixel digital camera with a 35mm 4x optical zoom lens designed for people with an active lifestyle. The camera is waterproof to 10' (3m), shockproof to 5' (1.5m), freezeproof to 14 degrees F (-10 degrees C), and dustproof. This makes the camera perfect for beach going, swimming, skiing, climbing, hiking or any other outdoor activity, or tough environment. Setting the camera for the perfect photo is easy with Intelligent Auto (iA) mode.
The camera has features that allow you to capture all the high-speed action, and has optical image stabilization that will keep your images sharp. You even have face detection for better portraits. If the image is better captured in motion, the camera can take HD movies. Use the large and bright 2.7" LCD display to compose and review your images. All of these features make the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS10 the take-with-you-everywhere camera, no matter where you go or what you do.
- Lumix DC Vario Lens with Folded Optics Technology
The DMC-TS10 features a high-quality Lumix DC Vario 35mm wide-angle lens with a 4x optical zoom (35mm camera equivalent: 35-140mm).The folded optics of the shaft guide method is adopted to secure the toughness of the lens unit. Comprising 11 elements and a prism unit in 10 groups, including an ED lens and 4 aspherical lenses with 7 aspherical surfaces, this advanced lens unit renders high resolution image corner to corner.
- 35mm Wide-Angle Lens
- The 35mm wide-angle lens lets you easily capture large groups of people indoors or expansive architectural structures and scenes with dynamic width and rich perspective, even from short distances.
- 4x Optical Zoom, 4x Digital Zoom, & Extra Optical Zoom
- In 3 megapixel resolution mode, the Extra Optical Zoom function provides additional magnification, extending the zoom power to 8.4x (294mm) by using the center part of the high resolution CCD to bring subjects even closer.
- With waterproof performance to a depth of 10' (3m), the DMC-TZ10 supports active shooting on a beach, underwater, or in a pool. If the camera gets dirty, soil and dust can be washed off by using water.
- The DMC-TS10 is shockproof from a height up to 5' (1.5m) in accordance with the "MIL-STD 810F Method516.5-Shock" test standard. It lets you shoot actively while moving around with the camera in one hand.
Freezeproof to 14 degrees F (-10 degrees C), the DMC-TS10 supports shooting while skiing, snowboarding or skating.
- The DMC-TS10 is dustproof. While hiking or playing sports, fine dust particles can enter through gaps in the camera body and cause malfunction. The DMC-TS10 can be used in these activities without problems.
Sealed Design and Included Silicon Jacket
If sand or other foreign matter becomes lodged in the rubber packing around the socket section or card/battery door, water can penetrate into the camera body and lead to a malfunction. The sealed body design of the DMC-TS10 prevents this, so you can use it safely at the beach or other sandy areas. The DMC-TS10 also comes bundled with a silicon jacket that prevents scratches.
- Scene Mode for Both Photos and Movies
The DMC-TS10, a hybrid still/motion image model, includes numerous Scene Modes for taking movies. Switching from still-image to movie shooting is seamless because the optimal Movie Scene Mode is automatically selected. The versatile Scene Mode range is a unique Lumix feature that handles just about any situation and subject type. By simply selecting a Scene Mode, the camera makes the optimal settings for you automatically, so anybody can take superb photos and movies with ease.
2.7" 230,000-dot High-Resolution LCD
The DMC-TS10's large 2.7" LCD features a high 230,000-dot resolution, and a wide-viewing angle that lets you frame your shot in a variety of ways for both shooting and viewing. Lumix's acclaimed Intelligent LCD function also automatically adjusts the brightness in 11 steps according to shooting conditions. In addition, the AR (anti-reflective) coating LCD minimizes glare and provides clear images, for high visibility even in outdoor brightness. This LCD provides sharp, clear images in virtually all shooting situations, ranging from nighttime to bright daylight scenes and from low-angle to high-angle shooting. And, it lets you share the fun of viewing images with family and friends.
- 3 Aspect Ratios
- The aspect ratio for the DMC-TS10 can be easily selected from 16:9 wide, 3:2 and conventional 4:3 to shoot in the framing aspect that best suits the photo's composition or purpose of use. The 16:9 ratio gives images that match the aspect ratio of an HDTV screen.
The DMC-TS10 can play a slideshow with music. Choose from 4 types of music: Natural, Slow, Swing and Urban. Then, select the transition effect to match your music.
- PHOTOfunSTUDIO 5.0 HD Edition
- The latest version of exciting software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 5.0 HD Edition comes bundled with the DMC-TS10. With quick start-up and fast read-in of images, the PHOTOfunSTUDIO 5.0 HD Edition makes it possible to sort and organize photos not only of those newly taken but also of those stored in your computer. The Face Recognition function recognizes the faces in the image to automatically sort the photos by the registered faces, without necessitating picking out each photo one by one when you only want images of a specific person. You can also enjoy slideshows with a variety of effects and use your iTunes music library as background music and burn it onto a DVD disc in MPEG2. Motion images can be uploaded directly to YouTube using the built-in YouTube uploader even in HD (High Definition) quality. It also lets you create a 360? rotation panorama file in MOV, which is especially easy if Panorama Assist Mode in the camera is used. The software is of course compatible with the Windows 7. Experience and feel the outstanding benefits of the PHOTOfunSTUDIO 5.0 HD Edition. It will allow you to view, edit and archive your captured photos and motion images with greater ease and fun.
Dimensions: 3.95 x 2.5 x 0.85 inches