The PLA-50 Articulating Swivel Mount extends, swivels, and tilts to provide multiple viewing options. It is ideal for commercial, educational, and home theater applications. Mount the PLA1 in recessed wall or anywhere full mobility is needed. When retracted, the screen sits almost against the wall (5.1" including adapter plate), or the articulating arm can be extended to a maximum of 29.3". Three pivot points on the arm allow 180 degree swivel to create limitless viewing positions and smooth handling.
Peerless' exclusive manual leveling adjustment keeps the screen level (no tools required; a must have for recessed installations where a screen that is not perfectly level is very noticeable.) The wall plate mounts to two studs with 16" centers (fasteners for wood studs included) or mounts to solid concrete or concrete block with optional appropriate fasteners. This mount includes a universal adapter plate that mounts to screens with up to 28.7" (W) x 17" (H) mounting inserts.
- For 32" to 50" plasma and LCD flat-panel screens
- New modern look and functionality
- Articulating arm can be attached at the center of the wall plate or at four other points off-center
- Arm extends up to 29.3" away from wall for perfect viewing
- Up to 180 degrees pivot
- Three point swivel action at the wall plate, screen and center
- Adjustable screen tilt with a maximum 10 degree forward and 5 degree backward
- Mount allows for self-leveling adjustment (+/- 7 degrees) for the screen to sit level at any angle; no tolls required
- Heavy gauge cold rolled steel construction
- Compatible with video conferencing shelf
- Includes hardware for wood stud mounting
- Complete detailed installation for wood and concrete structures
- Cord management keeps cords organized and out of sight
- Includes mesh cord sheath and cable ties to neatly manage cords
- Mount Weight: 24.3 lbs.
- Adapter Plate Weight: 12.5 lbs
- Maximum load capacity: 150 lbs.