The General Electric/RCA 25413RE3 corded phone offers 4-line convenience with distinctive ring and line-in-use indicators for each line. This system includes a large backlit LCD, speakerphone, 3 -way conferencing, and intercom.
- Four-Line Convenience with Distinctive Ring and Line-in-Use Indicators for Each Line - Meets demands of increasingly popular multi-line small offices. Handles up to four separate phone lines.
- Expandable to 16 Stations - Lets small business owners add additional stations as their business grows.
Full Performance Speakerphone with Hands-Free Dialing and Auto-Transfer to Handset - Allows user to dial out of memory or keypad without picking up the handset. Lifting handset automatically transfers call to handset.
- Optional Cordless Handset Available - Accessory handset model H5400RE3 provides cord-free flexibility to all four lines of the base station. (Maximum one handset for each base station).
- Large, Easy To Read LCD Display - Clearly displays clock time and day, number dialed, memory verification, call timer, and memo.
- Line-Switchable Data Port for Fax, Modem, or Answerer - Adds versatility. Auxiliary jack can be used for fax, modem, or answerer and can be connected to any of the 4 lines.
- Expandable 4-Line Speakerphone System Optional cordless handset available (H5400RE3) provides cord-free flexibility
- Expands up to 16 stations ? add as your business grows
- Multi-lingual message displays in English, French and Spanish
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- 16 one touch speed dial buttons
- Additional features: call transfer, flash, hold, volume control, hearing aid compatible
- 1 year Warranty