Crafted from premium lead-free glass, Riedel's Wine Series is an attractive and functional line of wineglasses, featuring the most popular bowl shapes of the more expensive Vinum collection. The glasses are machine-made in Europe by renowned glassmakers and feature a faceted stem with tiered decorations at the top and base. The thin rims are cut and polished so that wine flows smoothly onto the palate, and the bowl shapes emphasize bouquet. This set of two glasses is designed to highlight the flavors and aromas of Pinot Noir, Nebbiolo, Barbaresco, Barbera, and red Burgundy.
- Set of 2 wine series pinot noir glasses; 8-3/4 inches high; 24-3/4 ounces
- Elegant collection designed to enhance specific wine characteristics
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal; shaping modeled on vinum series bowls
- Decorative elements include faceted stems and sparkling stepped bases
- Dishwasher-safe or wash by hand; full wine collection available