The Ultimate Cutting Machine is back and better than ever! The all-new Rockwell BladeRunner X2 features increased portability and versatility, making this portable tabletop saw a must-have for any project. The BladeRunner X2 boasts a smaller, more compact size, but also features a larger rip fence and hold-down guard & splitter for improved control and wider cuts. A convenient, built-in tabletop handle makes your BladeRunner X2 the go-to saw that goes anywhere.
Professionals, homeowners and hobbyists agree...the BladeRunner X2 has something for everybody...
In the past, you would need multiple saws to perform rip, scroll, miter & inside cuts - but not anymore. You can perform all these cuts now using only one portable tool, just by changing out the blades. The BladeRunner X2 includes 5 assorted t-shank blades for cutting wood, ceramic tile, aluminum and metal. Changing these blades only takes 3 seconds - in just 3 seconds, you can go from cutting ceramic tile for your bathroom to cutting wood for a homemade picture frame.
- Sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum or plastic
- Lightweight and easy to carry, weighing less than 15lbs
- Instant, tool-free blade changes & compatible with any t-shank jigsaw blades 4" or less
- Easy-to-use, both hands are left free to control your cuts
- Dedicated steel rip fence with large scale for accurate rip cuts
- On-board storage for miter gauge, rip fence and blades
- Power: 5.5 Amps
- No-Load Speed: 3000/min
- Stroke Length: 3/4"
- Table Size: 15-3/4" x 17"
- Cutting Capacity: Wood: 1-1/2", PVC Pipe: 1-1/4", Aluminum: 3/8", Ceramic Tile: 3/8", Steel: 1/8"
- Machine Weight: 14.7 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years