Crank up the volume, and enjoy the show with the Roku 2. Dive into 1,000-plus channels of movies, TV shows, sports and more in stunning 1080p HD. Watch without disturbing the house when you plug the included headphones into the remote. Enjoy free features like channel shortcut buttons and much more.
1,000-plus entertainment channels. Choose from the best selection and widest variety of streaming entertainment, including movies, TV shows, music, sports, news, fitness, cooking, and more.
Stunning HD video quality. Immerse yourself in the action with rich, vibrant video streaming up to 1080p HD.
Remote with headphone jack for private listening. Crank up the volume and use the included headphones to enjoy a late-night flick without disturbing the household.
Extended-range wireless. A robust dual-band wireless connection seamlessly streams video with ease and speed.
Channel shortcut buttons. Jump straight to favorite channels such as Netflix and M-GO with the push of a button.
One-stop search. Find your favorite movies and shows in a flash from top channels like Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, VUDU, and M-GO.
Movies and TV shows, front and center. Instantly access the hottest blockbusters and hit TV shows, powered by M-GO, right from the home screen -- no extra account setup required.
Free iOS and Android app. Transform your mobile device into a Roku remote. Browse and add new channels. Even use your phone or tablet to send your music, photos and personal videos to your HDTV.
Get to the entertainment you want instantly
The Roku Channel Store has the largest selection of streaming channels available anywhere ? with over 1,000 channels and more coming at a furious pace. Our on-screen interface lets you fly through screens, seamlessly search top channels and launch movies faster than ever before.
- Watch a new movie a day. Every day. For 82 years. Roku has over 150,000 movies and TV episodes at your fingertips from Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, HBO GO, M-GO, VUDU, Redbox Instant by Verizon and more
- With 49 news and weather channels from across the US and around the world, Roku is the best choice for news and weather channels. Top news sources include MSNBC, Fox News, Huffington Post, CNBC and WSJ
Plus gets loads of other entertainment choices, including:
- Music from Spotify, Amazon Cloud Player, Pandora, MOG, Rdio, VEVO and TuneIn
- Live sports packages including NBA League Pass Broadband, NHL GameCenter LIVE, MLS LIVE, UFCTV, and MLB.TV Premium
- Family entertainment from PBS and Disney
- Photo and video sharing via Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa
Of course, there are also tons of channels featuring international and lifestyle programming, tech news, podcasts, cartoons, and? well, you get the idea.
Watch late-night flicks without disturbing the peace
Our enhanced remote includes a built-in headphone jack for private listening. Use it with the included in-ear headphones to watch that late-night movie without waking up the rest of the house.
It's ridiculously easy
From the simple remote to the intuitive interface, Roku 2 was designed to set up in a few quick-and-easy steps. All you need to get started is a high-speed Internet connection (and a TV, of course). The built-in wireless and guided setup mean you can be up and running in minutes. And we bet you don't even have to call your nerdy nephew for help.
Included with the Roku 2
- Enhanced remote with headphone jack
- Two AA batteries
- A/V cable (red/white/yellow)
- Power adapter
- Get Started guide
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
What you need
- High-speed Internet (like DSL or cable)
- Wireless router
- HDMI cable (for high-definition video)
- Internet browser (for initial setup)