The Razor Punk Ramp is just the accessory you need to practice your tricks before heading to the skate park. The ramp features a super-high-impact polypropylene surface with an upturned "kicker" radius that launches BMX bikes, skateboards, scooters, radio-controlled cars, and more. The ramp's textured surface, meanwhile, offers serious traction, so you needn't worry about slipping while approaching the lip. And the ramp can work either by itself or in conjunction with the Razor Park Rail (sold separately), meaning you can set up a virtual skate park almost anywhere, including a paved backyard or an empty parking lot. Best of all, the ramp, which supports up to 220 pounds, is easy to anchor, store, and carry. Designed for kids 8 years and older, the Punk Ramp measures 25 by 7 by 12 inches (W x H x D) and is backed by a 30-day warranty.
- Durable ramp for use with BMX bikes, skateboards, scooters, and more
- Super-high-impact polypropylene construction with textured surface
- Upturned "kicker" radius guarantees huge air; supports up to 220 pounds
- Designed to work with Razor Punk Rail; easy to anchor, store, and carry
- For ages 8 and up; measures 25 x 7 x 12 inches (W x H x D); 30-day warranty