A TV that makes sharing memories as easy as watching movies.
The Samsung UN19D4000 LED TV lets you watch your favorite movies and memories, both, with incredible LED picture quality on a 19-inch LED. Advanced ConnectShare Movie technology lets you plug in a thumb drive or other USB device right into your TV, and play media files using your remote to control it all. When it's time to switch over to movie titles and TV programming, the powerful 720p resolution delivers a clear and captivating picture. The ultra thin bezel design not only looks sleek, it makes it easier to put the TV in almost any location in the room.
- Ultra Slim Touch of Color Design : Stunning ultra slim depth- includes tuner (no external transceiver box).
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR standards: LED Energy Efficient, up to 50% less than the latest ENERGY STAR specification depending on series and screen size in standard mode. See www.energystar.gov for more details.
- ConnectShare Movie: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily.
- Userfriendly interface allows access to videos, a music playlist and pictures via the remote.
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus: Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.
- Connections: 2 HDMI - version 1.4, 1 USB - version 2.0, PC input: 1 (back), Stand-by power consumption < 1 watt, Component Video input: 1 (back)
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus SRS TheaterSound: Get crisp, clear digital quality sound via advanced SRS technology.
- 3 watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast reception: Supports multi-channel sound (MTS) and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- 1 Component Audio input and 1 Composite input (shared with Component)
- Digital Audio input: 1 (back)
- PC Audio input: 1 (back)
Dimensions & Weight (wxhxd)
- TV without stand: 17.9" x 11.2" x 1.2"
- TV without stand weight: 6.8 lbs
- TV with stand: 17.9" x 13.4" x 5.7"
- TV with stand weight: 7.5 lbs
- 1-year parts and 1-year labor warranty (90-days parts and labor for commercial use), with in-home service, backed by Samsung