A children's bike trailer is great when you're on the move, but what happens once you arrive at the grocery store? With a normal trailer you'd just park it outside, but with the Schwinn Mark II, you can convert it to a handy stroller and bring your kids inside. The Mark II sports a lightweight aluminum chassis that provides space for up to two children, along with a zip-down weather shield that protects them from rain, wind, and other inclement weather. More importantly, the trailer is designed for quick, tool-free conversion, with a universal trailer coupler that attaches to any bike and a flip-out front wheel and handlebar for the stroller. It's easy to use, fun, and versatile. Other details include smooth-rolling, 20-inch wheels with a quick-release design for easy storage; a hideaway clear window; a dual harness system; outrigger wheel guards; and a screened canopy for ventilation. The Mark II measures 35 by 31 by 20 inches when folded, offers a maximum weight limit of 100 pounds, and is backed by a five-year warranty.
- Handy 2-in-1 bike trailer that converts easily to a walking stroller
- Lightweight aluminum frame with dual harness system holds 2 kids at once
- Smooth-rolling, 20-inch alloy wheels ride easily across uneven terrain
- Zippered weather shield protects children from wind and rain; outrigger wheel guards
- 100-pound capacity; measures 35 x 31 x 20 inches (W x H x D) when folded; 5-year warranty