ELECTRONIC FLASH MACRO EM-140 DG is designed to work with both AF 35mm film and Digital SLR cameras of all-popular manufactures. The EM-140 DG Macro Flash is ideal for photographing subjects in fine detail when the shadowless mode is used, and is extremely effective for scientific and medical applications. Dual flash tubes can fire simultaneously or separately. Using only one flashtube creates modeling, which can give a three-dimensional feeling to the subject. The flash features a guide number of 14 w/ISO 100. The Modeling Flash function makes it possible to check for reflections and shadows before actually taking the flash picture. A wireless flash function is also available, where the EM-140 DG is used as master and the EF-500 DG SUPER as a slave unit for creating fine shadow details. High Speed Synchro and Exposure compensation functions are also available for advanced flash photography. 55mm and 62mm adapter rings are included with the flash. 52mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm and 77mm adapters are sold separatly.
Warranty - 1 year America Warranty + 3 year USA extended warranty on manufacturing and workmanship for a total of 4 years of coverage from date of purchase.
- Ideal for Close-up photography, especially medical and scientific applications.
- Fully dedicated with the latest TTL auto exposure systems.
- Dual flash tubes can be switched on or off for creative flash control
- Wireless TTL Flash Control
- High Speed Synchro Flash
- Guide Number of 14/m, 46/ft (ISO100)
- 55mm and 62mm Macro Flash Adapter rings and carrying case are included with this flash.
- Power Source - AA Alkaline Battery or AA NiCd Battery or AA Ni-Mh Battery x 4pcs
- Angle of Coverage - Vertical / Horizontal 80 degrees
- Weight - 430g (without batteries)
- Dimensions (Controller) - 76.7mmX136.2mmX82.4mm (3.0x5.4x3.2in.)
- Dimensions (Flash Unit) - 126.6mmX128.8mmX30.5mm (5.0x5.1x1.2in.)